Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 21st 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 21st 2010

Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:12 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 21st 2010

Hi Folks,

Another late announcement, but it looks like we will have quite the gathering this week, what with the chardy girls from Adelaide...

So what better venue than The Republic Bar on the corner of Pitt and Bridge Streets, right in the heart of the city?

The Republic Hotel

Actually, I don't think that we have been here on a Thursday night before, so this is going to be a first, but the menu looks ok.

So who is in this week?

S

Last edited by Swerv-o; Jan 19th 2010 at 9:15 pm. Reason: Got the HTML all wrong
Old Jan 19th 2010, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 21st 2010

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

Another late announcement, but it looks like we will have quite the gathering this week, what with the chardy girls from Adelaide...

So what better venue than The Republic Bar on the corner of Pitt and Bridge Streets, right in the heart of the city?

The Republic Hotel

Actually, I don't think that we have been here on a Thursday night before, so this is going to be a first, but the menu looks ok.

So who is in this week?

S
As I work literally across the road from this place, I really should be able to struggle over. Maybe I should get Mum and Dad over so you can meet them before they leave at the end of next week!
Old Jan 19th 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Me me me! And young william, no not the prince!
Old Jan 19th 2010, 11:24 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde

Are you bringing the Adelaide princesses too?

S
Old Jan 19th 2010, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Hmmm - maybe we should invite the young Prince tho ....
Old Jan 20th 2010, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

I think it's the least we could do.....is he on Facebook?

Oh and I'll be there this week. No planes this time......
Old Jan 20th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by briwi
I think it's the least we could do.....is he on Facebook?

Oh and I'll be there this week. No planes this time......
You can join his fan club on Facebook!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi Sydonians, the Adelaide 'Chardy' girls will get there after a few of us have done the bridge climb!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Originally Posted by purple rain
Hi Sydonians, the Adelaide 'Chardy' girls will get there after a few of us have done the bridge climb!
Probably best to do it that way round methinks........
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, bungy by knicker elastic - never a good move!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

They do a breath test before you do it!!!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Ooo! What lovely weekend you've picked! You will love it! I reckon Prince William would be up for it! But I think he goes home today see you all later!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by purple rain
We will be there, it will be great to see you Adelaide girls again
Old Jan 20th 2010, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Generali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

The Republic Hotel

So who is in this week?

S
Not me unfortunately. BiL has been sick for 4 weeks and decided to pay a social call so now I am sick. Gah!

On a more positive note, I got a job! A proper one in a bank paying proper money (well a contract actually but it's very similar).
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Well done!! you must come out and celebrate at some point!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.