Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 14th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 14th 2010

Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 14th 2010

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I'll bring her with me
Be sure to cut some holes in the box so she can breathe
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Be sure to cut some holes in the box so she can breathe
She dont breathe,she gags
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

She dont breathe,she gags
Tut tut
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:13 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tut tut
Yer starting already
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Yer starting already
I wish, have to go to the gym first

Should be a good crowd tonight.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:17 am
FREE TIBET

I wish, have to go to the gym first

Should be a good crowd tonight.
Well im 7 schooners up but we are off to eat soon,i hope

Looking forward to meeting you all
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:31 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

You think after those descriptions I'm still turning up? Well I am planning to, but don't expect witty conversation from me. I know my posting has probably set low expectations as it is, but I've had the day from hell so the convo will mostly consist of, "WTF entered my head to make me come out of early retirement?".

Just look out for the 6' 5'' chick with long blonde hair, legs down to the floor, wearing a red dress.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:36 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Seasider
You think after those descriptions I'm still turning up? Well I am planning to, but don't expect witty conversation from me. I know my posting has probably set low expectations as it is, but I've had the day from hell so the convo will mostly consist of, "WTF entered my head to make me come out of early retirement?".

Just look out for the 6' 5'' chick with long blonde hair, legs down to the floor, wearing a red dress.
Be good to meet ya
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Thanks for the welcome,was good to finally meet some of you
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the welcome,was good to finally meet some of you
Yeah nice meeting you. Didnt get to talk much but maybe we'll meet up again in the future.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 5:31 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Hello - finally I made it and man did I need those gins. Nice to meet you all, even if I didn't get to speak to you all.

I was chatting to a software/DB developer - I don't know who you are but if you drop me a PM maybe you could have a chat to The Geek with the aim of increasing your network. Or even just get on his Linked In network.

He sells software for a living, although started in a a more hands-on role.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 4:17 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Is there a thread for this week's yet? Back from roasting my tits off in QL now.

Seasider, I wasn't there last week but I was in hardware and consumables sales back home so I'm looking for some contacts over here if you can help? Will be at the gig this Thurs.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Did Nige meet his tranny?! It's a crying game at times.....see you Thursday when you will also meet the Adelaide Chardy girls, yes they are all6 foot and blonde.......
Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:12 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the thread for this week's meet up:

The Thread...

S
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:35 am
Auntie Fa

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Did Nige meet his tranny?! It's a crying game at times.....see you Thursday when you will also meet the Adelaide Chardy girls, yes they are all6 foot and blonde.......
Look, I know I'm a bit butch-looking but I'm no tranny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.