Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 3rd 2011

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 3rd 2011

Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:19 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 3rd 2011

Hi Folks,

Who would have thought it - A new thread on a Wednesday!

This week Bats1 has suggested that we try out the ECQ Bar at Circular Quay.

ECQ Bar

This is a great bar for the warm weather, with a fantastic view of the harbour, so you newcomers should bring your cameras!

Now it's a bit more complex to find this place, but essentially you just enter via the hotel entrance on the ground floor, 61 Macquarie Street, East Circular Quay and head up the stairs. The bar is on the first floor.

In the unlikely event that there is a private function on, we will meet across the Harbour at The Orient, and sort out a plan from there.

See you on Thursday,

S
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 3rd 2011

Sounds good and i should be able to make it - however you it the 03 February! Cheers, Dylan
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:39 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 3rd 2011

Originally Posted by Happiya
Sounds good and i should be able to make it - however you it the 03 February! Cheers, Dylan

Grrrr. Stupid month change.

S

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 1st 2011 at 4:59 am. Reason: Whats a month between drinking partners!!
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:50 am
Just Joined

jjj1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

My name is John and I am currently living out in the hills district and working in the CBD. I can meet up with you guys next Thursday if that's ok. Let me know the venue and I'll be there.

Cheers

John
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

Who would have thought it - A new thread on a Wednesday!

This week Bats1 has suggested that we try out the ECQ Bar at Circular Quay.

ECQ Bar

This is a great bar for the warm weather, with a fantastic view of the harbour, so you newcomers should bring your cameras!

Now it's a bit more complex to find this place, but essentially you just enter via the hotel entrance on the ground floor, 61 Macquarie Street, East Circular Quay and head up the stairs. The bar is on the first floor.

In the unlikely event that there is a private function on, we will meet across the Harbour at The Orient, and sort out a plan from there.

See you on Thursday,

S
I shall be there ... well it would be rude not to!!!
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Cor - looks a bit flash. I am currently rocking my shorts and thongs this week - do you think they will let me in like that?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:46 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
Cor - looks a bit flash. I am currently rocking my shorts and thongs this week - do you think they will let me in like that?

Well, I'll be doing shorts and slides too - so if they don't want us, we can take our not insubstantial business across the harbour

S
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

Hi guys, do you know where you going to be next week?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:54 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by jjj1234
Hi guys, do you know where you going to be next week?
Not yet - we normally discuss it the week before and then I will post directions etc on either tuesday or wednesday before...
Old Feb 1st 2011, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Not yet - we normally discuss it the week before and then I will post directions etc on either tuesday or wednesday before...
Ok mate thanks.......will look out for your post!
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 1:42 am
Just Joined

gridlock1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be making my first appearance, what time do you generally meet? And how do I know I've found the right group of people - just look out for the sunburn? If that's the case I'll be easy to identify!

Jack
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

princio is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all.

We'll be there and will definitely have shorts and flip flops on :-)

See you all tomorrow. From about 6.30 onwards?

Andy.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 4:37 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by princio
Hi all.

We'll be there and will definitely have shorts and flip flops on :-)

See you all tomorrow. From about 6.30 onwards?

Andy.
Yes, about then, though I struggle to make it before 7:00 these days.

S
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:29 am
Just Joined

alayne is an unknown quantity at this point

I was planning on coming this week but being a stupid blonde part time, I went out for dinner last night and promplty left my wallet at the restaurant and have to go back to collect it this evening. So it'll be next week for me. Have a great night and look forward to meeting you then
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:31 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by gridlock1981
I'll be making my first appearance, what time do you generally meet? And how do I know I've found the right group of people - just look out for the sunburn? If that's the case I'll be easy to identify!

Jack

Hi Jack,

I'll be in a white shirt with pin stripe shorts. I have long hair and wear glasses. I'm also quite loud, and very obviously English

I would send you a contact number, but you need to post again before you get Private Message privileges.

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.