Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 11th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 11th 2010

Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:28 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 11th 2010

Hi Folks,

After a swift consultation with Vix77, I thought that tomorrow night we should head to The City Hotel in the CBD, on the corner of King and Kent Streets.

http://www.cityhotel.com.au/

We haven't been here since they finished the renovations, and I am keen to try out the Chesterfield couches in the Kent Street Living Room, so let's give it a go. Plus, there is pool! So let's give it a try...

Shall we meet in the Kent Street Living Room (upstairs) at 6:30?

S
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - February 11th 2010

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

After a swift consultation with Vix77, I thought that tomorrow night we should head to The City Hotel in the CBD, on the corner of King and Kent Streets.

http://www.cityhotel.com.au/

We haven't been here since they finished the renovations, and I am keen to try out the Chesterfield couches in the Kent Street Living Room, so let's give it a go. Plus, there is pool! So let's give it a try...

Shall we meet in the Kent Street Living Room (upstairs) at 6:30?

S
Ooo, that looks nice - I can just see you on a Chesterfield, with smoking jacket and pipe!!!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:20 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bats1
Ooo, that looks nice - I can just see you on a Chesterfield, with smoking jacket and pipe!!!

I could bring the pipe, I would just have to go and smoke it outside, annoying all the cigarette smokers...

S
Old Feb 10th 2010, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

I could bring the pipe, I would just have to go and smoke it outside, annoying all the cigarette smokers...

S
Or you could sit there pretending to smoke it and see how long it is before you're asked to leave - LOL! How about bring a deerstalker and possibly a blood hound along too!!!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

For a minute there I thought it said there is A pool! was disturbed by the thought of having to bring my bathers! I must be tired.....
Old Feb 10th 2010, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

marian and ian burgess is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sounds and looks like a good venue. Hope it's not too noisy. Last week I almost lost my voice with all the shouting!
Marian and Ian
Old Feb 10th 2010, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
For a minute there I thought it said there is A pool! was disturbed by the thought of having to bring my bathers! I must be tired.....
LOL - I had to look twice. Too funny! I think I might try and get there for a couple, am trying to rearrange my plans so expect me if you see me.
Old Feb 11th 2010, 12:48 am

kitt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bats1
Do the Chesterfields have good Manchester?
Old Feb 11th 2010, 4:00 am
Just Joined

Monty73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
Been trying to get around to coming along one Thursday night for ages. Am hoping to try tonight (if i can get out of work on time - busy week).

Do any of you have any distinguising features I can look out for!?

Anne
Old Feb 11th 2010, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Monty73
Hi all
Been trying to get around to coming along one Thursday night for ages. Am hoping to try tonight (if i can get out of work on time - busy week).

Do any of you have any distinguising features I can look out for!?

Anne
Apart from the pipe and the bloodhound? Erm, well I have short blonde hair and am wearing a pale green sleeveless top and a floral skirt if that helps. We should be on the Chesterfields (by the sound of it).
Old Feb 11th 2010, 11:13 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, had a great time last night. Hangover today….

Sad that I didn’t get to see Swerve o on the chesterfield in a smoking jacket and bong.

Maybe next week…?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:26 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Hi all, had a great time last night. Hangover today….

Sad that I didn’t get to see Swerve o on the chesterfield in a smoking jacket and bong.

Maybe next week…?

Hi Folks,

I am unable make drinks this week, and Vix77 is away too - I am happy to post a meet-up thread if anybody else still wants to head out for beers though.

Just let me know where you want to go, and I will sort out the posting stuff.

S
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Folks,

I am unable make drinks this week, and Vix77 is away too - I am happy to post a meet-up thread if anybody else still wants to head out for beers though.

S
Hi everyone, I can't make it this week - am Parramatta bound to meet up with some buddies there. See you all next week all being well.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

marian and ian burgess is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We also can't make it this week as it is our Wedding anniversary and I hope Ian is planning a romantic surprise! See you next week.
Marian and Ian
Old Feb 18th 2010, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Generali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the rough

Hi Folks,

S
I'll come out for a beer or 2. Where do you fancy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.