Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 3rd 2009

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 3rd 2009

Old Dec 1st 2009, 5:36 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 3rd 2009

Hi Folks,

I think that our Pint Tour has finally come to an end, but in an effort to get just one more pint in, I thought that we could head to The Belvedere on the corner of Bathurst and Kent Streets again. I missed this one due to study duties, but feel that it is my duty to try and catch up with the list!

Doesn't look like they have a website yet, but the address is given as 482 Kent Street, Cnr of Bathurst Street.

Definitely up for a medium sized one this week!

Who else is?

S
Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 3rd 2009

Me....no parents this week though
Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:35 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by briwi
Me....no parents this week though

Well, that's enough for a round

S
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Generali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

I think that our Pint Tour has finally come to an end, but in an effort to get just one more pint in, I thought that we could head to The Belvedere on the corner of Bathurst and Kent Streets again. I missed this one due to study duties, but feel that it is my duty to try and catch up with the list!

Doesn't look like they have a website yet, but the address is given as 482 Kent Street, Cnr of Bathurst Street.

Definitely up for a medium sized one this week!

Who else is?

S
See you there.

I'm celebrating a year in Aus.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:46 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

I'm in, missed it last time and sounded worth a visit. A pint and some pork scratchings....
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:20 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
I'm in, missed it last time and sounded worth a visit. A pint and some pork scratchings....

Game of darts too?

S
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:12 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Game of darts too?

S
Eh, do they have a dart board? Or do i have to bring my dominoes again..
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:40 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in. I live across the road.

what time?

can I bring my japanese wife Do-Pi? she isnt British but pretends...

How will I recognise you all.....?
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:32 pm
Ooh my gout...

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool

what time?

Well Swerv-o is looking increasingly like his profile pic. Maybe he just needs a white gown.
Sure he'll be on soon pm'ing his contact details...
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:07 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool

what time?

Please feel free to bring along whoever you like - It's pretty multi-cultural and in no way limited to British Folk!

Looking forward to meeting you - Have been following your posts on the Global Warming thread with interest.

I will PM you a contact number, but IndigoFoot is right - I am increasingly looking like my avatar! White shirt and blue jeans today though...

S
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Please feel free to bring along whoever you like - It's pretty multi-cultural and in no way limited to British Folk!

Looking forward to meeting you - Have been following your posts on the Global Warming thread with interest.

I will PM you a contact number, but IndigoFoot is right - I am increasingly looking like my avatar! White shirt and blue jeans today though...

S
I may come out for a coke tonight but I am not drinking thanks to a pesky insect bite that required anti biotics to stop the spread of infection....
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:47 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

S
I hope I’m not giving the wrong impression about Climate Change! I am undecided about it, and as I pointed out, it scares me to think that currently there are 750 cars per 1000 Australians compared to 20 cars per 1000 Chinese. When the Chinese reach the same ownership levels we are in trouble. On the other hand I firmly believe in solid scientific research to prove something.

My wifes name isn’t really DoPi – I call her Dopey when she fails to understand my Derbyshire accent. Her real name is Misako.

See you around 6:30.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there Swerve
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 2:07 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Superhoop
I'll be there Swerve

Have you sorted out a new phone Chief?

S
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Hey, won't be out tonight, see you next week though

Great night for a drinky-poos, lovely Sydney Summer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.