Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 16th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 16th 2010

Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:47 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 16th 2010

With Swerv-o off to the land of pie n cider, in true last minute fashion we've decided upon a venue.

The Slip Inn

Down on Sussex St.

So if you fancy escaping the Xmas Shoppers, drop inn (see what i did there?).
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:52 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 16th 2010

May be a quiet one this week, so we will have a beer and start planning the 23rd as most people seem keen on that. Table any suggestions for venues if you like!

You watch everyone show up tonight now, its getting that close to Xmas every night is party night...
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Great work!

See you tonight
Old Dec 16th 2010, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Top banana. I will drop "Inn" for a couple of bevvies for sure.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 2:18 am
Ooh my gout...

Judging by the current weather, we will be Innside.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there for a few. See you lataargh
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I'll be there for a few. See you lataargh
Ok, just noticed you said Slip Inn and not Ship Inm which ruins my joke. But now you see how awesome and funny it would have been.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Can't do to tonight but looking forward to 23rd at The Opera Bar!! Hurrah!!! Champagne for everybody dahhhhlings!! :-)
Old Dec 16th 2010, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Can't do to tonight but looking forward to 23rd at The Opera Bar!! Hurrah!!! Champagne for everybody dahhhhlings!! :-)
I couldn't make it tonight either but Opera Bar next week sounds fab ... see you there .... mwah!!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2010, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Just wondering if a newbie would be welcome to the next meetup?
Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:33 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freckles1970
Yes Freckles, I have been here nearly 3 years now and have only just started attending. Attended my 3rd one on Thursday 16th. I live on Northern Beaches as well and its usually not too late so easy to get ferry/bus back to the peninsula.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paddyo
Yes Freckles, I have been here nearly 3 years now and have only just started attending. Attended my 3rd one on Thursday 16th. I live on Northern Beaches as well and its usually not too late so easy to get ferry/bus back to the peninsula.
Hi all.
Just a thought... anyone who fancies a pair of tickets to day 2 of the Ashes at the SCG... we have 2 in a good location- Bay 10, Row F at face value ($120 the pair).

Who wants to see us WIN the Ashes???
PM me if you're interested, cheers,
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:35 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambo76
Hi all.
Just a thought... anyone who fancies a pair of tickets to day 2 of the Ashes at the SCG... we have 2 in a good location- Bay 10, Row F at face value ($120 the pair).

oooh...possibly. what day is that??
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by freckles1970
Hi Freckles, everyone is welcome just keep watching the Forum for details of the next get together.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sambo76
Hi all.

Errrr ... we just WON THEM!!! Hooray ... although would be fun to see them get smashed again in Sydney. What date is it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.