Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 27th - All welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 27th - All welcome

Old Aug 25th 2009, 6:43 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 27th - All welcome

Hi Folks,

This week our pint based Odyssey will take us to a little known gem of a pub called Harts Pub. Actually part of the Shangr-La Hotel, this is a great pub, with a proper pub feel to it. Plenty of little snugs and places to have a proper conversation, with a great beer menu. Food is also on offer.

They don't have a website, so I have attached some maps and directions of how to find it.

As always, from 6:30. Any new folks, please drop me a Private Message (PM) for a contact number.

See you all there,

S
Attached Thumbnails Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 27th - All welcome-harts_map.png   Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 27th - All welcome-harts_satellite.png  
Old Aug 25th 2009, 12:07 pm

kitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 27th - All welcome

Nice little boozer, that. Didn't know it was part of the Shangri-La. Should be a good landmark if people don't know where it is.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

I'm in, see you there
Old Aug 26th 2009, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Us too.....always like to try a new pub
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

hotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant future

Hope to make it tomorrow for a few after missing the last few weeks..
Old Aug 26th 2009, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

ozoz will become famous soon enoughozoz will become famous soon enough

As above havent been for a while, will be good - and a good pub
Old Aug 26th 2009, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

This week our pint based Odyssey will take us to a little known gem of a pub called Harts Pub. Actually part of the Shangr-La Hotel, this is a great pub, with a proper pub feel to it. Plenty of little snugs and places to have a proper conversation, with a great beer menu. Food is also on offer.

They don't have a website, so I have attached some maps and directions of how to find it.

As always, from 6:30. Any new folks, please drop me a Private Message (PM) for a contact number.

See you all there,

S
Yes, yes, yes - one of my favourite places. I will still be hanging my head in shame for bailing on everyone on Saturday .... but there was the consolation of seeing the stunned and shocked expressions on the faces of 70,000 Aussies with 30 seconds to go... closely followed by the Ashes double whammy ... LOL!!
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

TrentEnd will become famous soon enough

I've got to get round to making one of these meet-ups one day! It would help if I looked on here a bit more often I must admit... Can't do this week but hope to make one soon.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kitt
Nice little boozer, that. Didn't know it was part of the Shangri-La. Should be a good landmark if people don't know where it is.
You're back in Sydney then? Are you popping in for a pint?
Old Aug 26th 2009, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Phipsons is an unknown quantity at this point

K is in the USA but I will hopefully be there! C
Old Aug 26th 2009, 1:22 pm

kitt is an unknown quantity at this point

A pint or 2 I reckon...

Originally Posted by Bats1
You're back in Sydney then? Are you popping in for a pint?
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Sounds interesting! Id like to come but can't face another Friday hangover from hell, but then I could just drink less!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:36 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

I'll be there. With no hair.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 4:51 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the link for this week's meet up thread:

The link for this weeks's meet up thread...

S