Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 26th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 26th 2010

Old Aug 25th 2010, 5:54 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 26th 2010

Hi Folks,

as briefly discussed at the end of last week, this week's drinks will be at The Redoak Beer Cafe, 201, Clarence street:

The Redoak

Serving nice great boutique beers, and a reasonable bar menu, this is not a bad little haunt.

Seating is usually limited, so whoever arrives first should endeavour to get a table!

Ok,

Anybody else in?

S
Old Aug 25th 2010, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - August 26th 2010

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

as briefly discussed at the end of last week, this week's drinks will be at The Redoak Beer Cafe, 201, Clarence street:

The Redoak

Serving nice great boutique beers, and a reasonable bar menu, this is not a bad little haunt.

Seating is usually limited, so whoever arrives first should endeavour to get a table!

Ok,

Anybody else in?

S
We won't be able to make it this week. The man flu has set in!! Sam is also broken :-( Will be there next week.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Folks,

The Redoak

Ok,

Anybody else in?

S
I'm afraid I won't be there either - will be at work till late and heading straight home afterwards, will catch up in the next two weeks before I head off back to Blighty for 3 weeks
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:31 am
Banned

vairismith is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks,

The Redoak

Ok,

Anybody else in?

S
Hi,

I've just moved to Sydney and would be keen to come along to one of the weekly meet-ups that you organise. What time do people usually head to the pub at? I'll try and make it along tomorrow evening if possible, V
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a good little bar.

I should be dropping in for a couple of boutique beverages.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 12:05 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vairismith
Hi,

I've just moved to Sydney and would be keen to come along to one of the weekly meet-ups that you organise. What time do people usually head to the pub at? I'll try and make it along tomorrow evening if possible, V

We normally meet up from 6:30 onwards, though I will be a touch late this week, probably nearer 7.

I will send you a private message with some contact details.

S
Old Aug 26th 2010, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

Bootch is an unknown quantity at this point

Laura and myself should be along for a few drinks later. From memory I think I sampled most of the ale menu last time we were there, very good beer!!

Also if anyone is intersted Laura will shortly be exhibiting her artwork at Buzzzbar (349 King St, Newtown) for a period of 3 weeks. The launch event is next Tuesday 31st August from 6pm. Everyone is more than welcome to attend and thought I'd post the details on here for people who may be interested in coming along after work.

If you are unable to make the above date then then her work will be on show up until Sunday 19th September so feel free drop by any other time.

Here is the link to the thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682790

Bootch

Last edited by Bootch; Aug 26th 2010 at 12:35 am.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got back from the UK, I'll be there.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Superhoop
Just got back from the UK, I'll be there.
Superhoop - that name isn't in honour of QPR by any chance is it?
Old Aug 26th 2010, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough

me and my partner will try to make it. it'll be our first time so hopefully with find you all
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, goner save myself for tomorrow night in Newtown, see you upstairs at Coopers from 7.30
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough

where did you guys sit? we got there and couldn't tell who was british and who was anyone else)))) will try again next time
Old Aug 31st 2010, 5:54 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by alexa7
where did you guys sit? we got there and couldn't tell who was british and who was anyone else)))) will try again next time

We were initially on a table in the middle of the bar, but we then lucked out and got the comfy chairs by the window.

Where does anybody fancy going this week?

Any suggestions?

S
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

We were initially on a table in the middle of the bar, but we then lucked out and got the comfy chairs by the window.

Where does anybody fancy going this week?

Any suggestions?

S
What about the Aussie hotel?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 4:01 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by markbhx
What about the Aussie hotel?
The one near The Rocks?

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.