Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - April 8th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - April 8th 2010

Old Apr 7th 2010, 5:59 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - April 8th 2010

Hi Folks,

I thought that we should try and stick with the central CBD theme this week, as we have been drifting about into the sticks over the last couple of weeks.

So let's try out the Forbes Hotel on the corner of King and York Streets, right in the heart of the city.

The Forbes Hotel

It has quite the old styling to the place, so let's hope that it can deliver with a good evening. Let's meet on the Ground Floor bar, and then we can head upstairs for cocktails/food later on, if the mood grabs us.

Any takers?

S
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - April 8th 2010

Think I'll make it this time.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 1:18 am
Just Joined

Andy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to all

Hello folks,

Me and the missus are new in town (Hmmm, that sounds like an advert you would see in a London telephone box) and were gonna mosey along to have a few sherbets and meet you guys. So.....errr.....what time will you be there? And will you be wearing red carnations so we can spot you?

I'll be the tall one looking furtivley round the bar, trying to spot a group of what may be Expats.

Cheers
Andy
Old Apr 8th 2010, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Think I'll make it this time.
Yep. See you tonight.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Andy1875
Hello folks,

Me and the missus are new in town (Hmmm, that sounds like an advert you would see in a London telephone box) and were gonna mosey along to have a few sherbets and meet you guys. So.....errr.....what time will you be there? And will you be wearing red carnations so we can spot you?

I'll be the tall one looking furtivley round the bar, trying to spot a group of what may be Expats.

Cheers
Andy
Hi Andy

If you want to private message either me or Swervo, we can give you our mobile numbers. If you want a more visual prompt, I've got short blonde hair, am also short in stature and wearing a white and blue floral dress today!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

Generali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the rough

I won't make it this week for a reason so rubbish I'm not going to post it. Hope to see you next week.

Have a beer for me!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

We will be there later with my parents in tow.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

hotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant future

Oooh I wasn't going to go but I may have to now to meet the DM folks... will they have embarrassing baby pics with them?!!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 3:43 am
Just Joined

Andy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bats1
Hi Andy

If you want to private message either me or Swervo, we can give you our mobile numbers. If you want a more visual prompt, I've got short blonde hair, am also short in stature and wearing a white and blue floral dress today!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Cool, I'm pretty sure I should be able to spot you from the description.

Likewise, looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers
Andy
Old Apr 8th 2010, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to pop along to one of these at some point but can't make tonight unfortunately.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hotfuss
Oooh I wasn't going to go but I may have to now to meet the DM folks... will they have embarrassing baby pics with them?!!
I really dont want to see DM as a baby. I doubt he was every cute he he
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I can make it tonight, woohoo! Forbes looks very grand, looking forward to it. See y'all there.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:46 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Superhoop
I can make it tonight, woohoo! Forbes looks very grand, looking forward to it. See y'all there.

Cool. Looks like a big night then. I'll see you all from 6:30.

For the new folks, I am wearing blue jeans and a white shirt with red stripes. Long hair and very unshaven...

S
Old Apr 8th 2010, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Generali
I won't make it this week for a reason so rubbish I'm not going to post it. Hope to see you next week.

Have a beer for me!
Yeah, I think you should tell us anyway!!!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Cool. Looks like a big night then. I'll see you all from 6:30.

For the new folks, I am wearing blue jeans and a white shirt with red stripes. Long hair and very unshaven...

S
6.30? Really Swervo, Really?!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.