Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - April 8th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - April 8th 2010

Old Apr 8th 2010, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - April 8th 2010

I'll be there, in fact on my way now! Family crisis calmed down a bit, need a calming cardonnay!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:15 am
Just Joined

Andy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to all

Hey folks,

It was good to meet you all last night.

However, I feel brutal today. A cheese and ham sandwich + = ( Iwas looking for the Green spewing smiley but couldn't find it)
Old Apr 11th 2010, 8:37 am
Just Joined

bintabroad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

I'm new to this site. Was wondering if you lot go for drinks every Thursday? Room for a wee yin?

Cheers, Ally
Old Apr 11th 2010, 8:45 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bintabroad
Hello all

I'm new to this site. Was wondering if you lot go for drinks every Thursday? Room for a wee yin?

Cheers, Ally

Yup, every Thursday, in a bar around the CBD. I will post a link to next week's thread on Tuesday, so keep your eyes peeled.

Hopefully I won't have to clear off early this coming Thursday...

S
Old Apr 11th 2010, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

vsnb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yup, every Thursday, in a bar around the CBD. I will post a link to next week's thread on Tuesday, so keep your eyes peeled.

Hopefully I won't have to clear off early this coming Thursday...

S
Tuesday? Are you guys serious? Sounds a bit tough
Old Apr 13th 2010, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Yes...those Friday hangovers...but we're worth it!!
Old Apr 13th 2010, 4:09 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Yes...those Friday hangovers...but we're worth it!!

Where does anybody fancy this week?

S
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:23 am
has lost The Game

Hi Folks,

Here's this week's meet up thread!

S