Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 5th January 2012

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 5th January 2012

Old Jan 3rd 2012, 11:25 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 5th January 2012

Hey Folks,

Well, here we are, rapidly approaching the first Thursday Drinks of the year. I know some of you may still be recovering from the festivities, but for those who are interested, to celebrate a whole new year of Thursday Drinks, this week we will head to The Docks Hotel, in Darling Harbour:

The Docks Hotel

Hopefully, the weather will be nice, and we can sit outside, but if it turns (as it's predicted to do) then we can sit indoors and play pool.

Hopefully see some of you then,

S
Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 5th January 2012

Go on then, I will come a long and take advantage of the happy hour.....
Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:42 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
Go on then, I will come a long and take advantage of the happy hour.....

Mmmmm... Happy hour... Sadly I still appear to have gastritis, but I will come along and maybe have one or two...

S
Old Jan 4th 2012, 8:40 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Mmmmm... Happy hour... Sadly I still appear to have gastritis, but I will come along and maybe have one or two...

S
not sure mate.....torn between this and the lads beers on Friday, can't do both unfortunately!!
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Will be there round about 8.30ish - Happy New Year peeps!
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

KMurph is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Hope to come along and near were I live !! What time?

Cheers
Karen
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Karen,

Anytime from 6pm onwards usually. Try the far end of the bar where the pool table is, that's where we were last time, or as Swerve-O says we may be outside.

Tom
Old Jan 5th 2012, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

alexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swerv-o

S
Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach, and has many possible causes. The main acute causes are excessive alcohol consumption or prolonged use of anti-inflammatory drugs.

I think you should take a night off LOL
Old Jan 5th 2012, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by alexswift
Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach, and has many possible causes. The main acute causes are excessive alcohol consumption or prolonged use of anti-inflammatory drugs.

I think you should take a night off LOL
A night of the drugs that is!!
Old Jan 5th 2012, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

DebinSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll be there!its turning out to be a beautiful night in Darling Harbour and I'm just about to have a cheeky wine with our afternoon Barbie before making the most of this happy hour! woohoo! Hurrah for summer!
Old Jan 5th 2012, 4:35 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by DebinSydney
We'll be there!its turning out to be a beautiful night in Darling Harbour and I'm just about to have a cheeky wine with our afternoon Barbie before making the most of this happy hour! woohoo! Hurrah for summer!

Happy hour is 6-7, so will see you there from then!

S
Old Jan 5th 2012, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Will you all be carrying the Telegraph ?
Old Jan 5th 2012, 4:45 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by KMurph
Will you all be carrying the Telegraph ?

The UK Telegraph maybe, but certainly not the local rag of the same name

I'll be wearing a black shirt and light 3/4 length shorts, glasses and long hair (for now)

S
Old Jan 5th 2012, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Ta x
Old Jan 5th 2012, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I dont think the jet lag will allow me to be there tonight :-( Got work tomorrow.... cant wait to catch up though! see you soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.