Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 3rd November 2011

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 3rd November 2011

Old Nov 1st 2011, 11:05 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 3rd November 2011

Hey folks,

KnockoffNige has suggested a pub this week - The Docks Hotel, at 225 Harbourside in Darling Harbour:

The Docks Hotel

We have been here several times in the past, but not recently, so let's give it a try. It certainly can't be any worse than the Hard Rock Cafe

S
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 3rd November 2011

I will be there this week...... Docks is a great choice, love the close to home venues
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
I will be there this week...... Docks is a great choice, love the close to home venues
You live in the CBD. They're close every week.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

hotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant future

I can't come because my head still hurts from Melbourne Cup day!

Can I throw in a suggestion for another week though.. I was checking out potential Christmas party venues yesterday and went for a tour around this new bar in the Rocks.. it's a pretty impressive place - http://bar100.com.au/
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 12:34 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hotfuss
I can't come because my head still hurts from Melbourne Cup day!

Can I throw in a suggestion for another week though.. I was checking out potential Christmas party venues yesterday and went for a tour around this new bar in the Rocks.. it's a pretty impressive place - http://bar100.com.au/

Did that used to be the old latin club?

S
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

hotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant future

I've no idea actually.. They've preserved the interior of the building really well though, complete with an old chapel.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill be there - and as next to work probably will get there around 6ish

Cheers
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Can't make it this week, bizarrely I haven't had a drink since the rugby final and don't seem to feel like it?!? Weird! Hopefully it will pass by next week! Have a good one! :-)
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Happiya
Ill be there - and as next to work probably will get there around 6ish

Cheers
I should be there around the same time.....
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Big Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to all

mmm...beer...nice
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there tonight.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Bar 100 (100 George Street)

Did that used to be the old latin club?
The old Seamans rescue place... looks nice!
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Happy Birthday to Paula and Tom!!!!!

I think you can expect one or two birthday drinks tonight
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Just arrived and it seems like its $3.50 a schooner until 7pm
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 7:08 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Happiya
Just arrived and it seems like its $3.50 a schooner until 7pm
"I'll get me coat"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.