Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 22nd March 2012

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 22nd March 2012

Old Mar 20th 2012, 2:57 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 22nd March 2012

Well, a big week this week, as we will be welcoming one of our lost sheep back to the lights of the big city, so what perfect way to do this than a trip to The Helm Bar, on Cocklebay Wharf in Darling Harbour:

The Helm Bar

This is a definite favourite for Thursday drinks - and with that eat-as-much-as-you-can mussels offer, who can blame it!

I have booked a table/area at The Helm Bar under my name for 20 odd of us.

Oh, and welcome back Briwi!

S
Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 22nd March 2012

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Well, a big week this week, as we will be welcoming one of our lost sheep back to the lights of the big city, so what perfect way to do this than a trip to The Helm Bar, on Cocklebay Wharf in Darling Harbour:

The Helm Bar

This is a definite favourite for Thursday drinks - and with that eat-as-much-as-you-can mussels offer, who can blame it!

I have booked a table/area at The Helm Bar under my name for 20 odd of us.

Oh, and welcome back Briwi!

S
briwi is back in the fold...... Yayayayayay

I will definitely be out for drinks!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:43 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I could well have a few flagons of ale this week!!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Essex Neil is on a distinguished road

See you there for the first time in a long while !
Old Mar 20th 2012, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

See you there for the first time in a long while !
Yes EssexNeil! two lost sheep back to the fold!! I will pop along but not early..... so hope you'll stilll be out!! ofcourse you will!!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Essex Neil is on a distinguished road

Yes I expect to be there late. We've been practicing in Seoul and tempering the body with formaldehyde and coca leaves for good measure
Old Mar 20th 2012, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Briwi2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pah, the other sheep is evil and made me go away. Funnily enough, I shall be there. Although I was hoping to say that I was a newbie and how should I recognise Swervo. I'm now currently doing a little excited dance at the airport gate.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Essex Neil
Yes I expect to be there late. We've been practicing in Seoul and tempering the body with formaldehyde and coca leaves for good measure
Essex Neil is back in the fold too. Yayayayayay.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I was a bit worried about that beer....I hope you dont now look like Uncle Ho...
Old Mar 21st 2012, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised those two still remember their login details.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:18 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I'm surprised those two still remember their login details.

I don't think that Briwi did

S
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

KMurph is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohh think I shall join you but not a late one hey !!!
Old Mar 21st 2012, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I don't think that Briwi did

S
Is this you in the 70's?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...5&d=1220504047
Old Mar 21st 2012, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Ohh think I shall join you but not a late one hey !!!
No me neither ! I have Adam Ant on Friday!!!

Good news I can come on time due to cancellation!
Old Mar 21st 2012, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Briwi2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Busted, I couldn't remember my password and email its registered at us three countries ago so no way of getting it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.