Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 6th November 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 6th November 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Old Nov 4th 2008, 4:52 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 6th November 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Hi Folks, how's the week going? Nice to see Newcastle off the bottom of the division, but I guess that's for later debate.

So anyway, this week's pub choice is brought to us by the letter N. And this is where the problems begin, as within the confines of the CBD, there aren't actually any pubs, bars or other watering holes beginning with N.

So we're going to have to cheat a bit, and massage the rules.

This weeks meet up will be at The Lord Nelson Hotel, in The Rocks.

The Lord Nelson

An old Expats favourite, with some excellent real ales and a good menu to boot. So even though it's cheating, it should still be a great night out.

Let's start the role call (and other usual nonsense we all talk on this forum)

S
Old Nov 4th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 6th November 2008 - Newcomers welcome

i shall don my most patriotic clothing in honour of the great man.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

Phipsons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 6th November 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Oooooo they have a shop too, alcohol and shopping my two favourite things....baggsy the navy Blue bar runner on black rubber with Lord Nelson Brewery crest...
Old Nov 4th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I'll be there. Hope the fancy dress went well.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Hey, Look forward to meeting you all next week on the 13th! (lucky for some!)
Old Nov 4th 2008, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Yay to newcastle... boo to hangovers, i was in the Lord Nelson last night warming up the seats for our arrival on thurs.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
Yay to newcastle... boo to hangovers, i was in the Lord Nelson last night warming up the seats for our arrival on thurs.
Another Glen Roeder
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Are you feeling any better? Was a bit spooky seeing you this morning as I was only wondering as I walked onto the bridge why I never bump into you ... see you tomorrow for round 2 then (for you at least!)
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bats1
Are you feeling any better? Was a bit spooky seeing you this morning as I was only wondering as I walked onto the bridge why I never bump into you ... see you tomorrow for round 2 then (for you at least!)
I am praying for the day to end....
Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

I am praying for the day to end....
Oh dear, not good then!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks, how's the week going? Nice to see Newcastle off the bottom of the division, but I guess that's for later debate.

So anyway, this week's pub choice is brought to us by the letter N. And this is where the problems begin, as within the confines of the CBD, there aren't actually any pubs, bars or other watering holes beginning with N.

So we're going to have to cheat a bit, and massage the rules.

This weeks meet up will be at The Lord Nelson Hotel, in The Rocks.

The Lord Nelson

An old Expats favourite, with some excellent real ales and a good menu to boot. So even though it's cheating, it should still be a great night out.

Let's start the role call (and other usual nonsense we all talk on this forum)

S
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

this is like the letter K all over again.....
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough

would love to come but have a leisurely drive out to Milperra later this afternoon... Send my regards to Nelson
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:40 am

kitt is an unknown quantity at this point

The Lord Nelson's a good pub with an even better location. Will be there a bit later on...
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

HI ALL. A GOOD NIGHT AND A GREAT PUB. FOR THOSE INTERESTED I THOUGHT I WOULD POST THE DETAILS OF THE HUMBALL 1000 SO YOU CAN ALL GO TO THE WEBSITE: www.humball1000.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.