Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 5th February - All welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 5th February - All welcome

Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 5th February - All welcome

Originally Posted by toddd10
your thinking of green shield stamps
I'm not that old...although evidently you are....
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by briwi
actually take that back, just seen how many I've got - I love the little square boxes
I don't understand the karma thing - i have 10 boxes but only 4 karmas received.... what are the other 6 boxes for?
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:26 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
I don't understand the karma thing - i have 10 boxes but only 4 karmas received.... what are the other 6 boxes for?

You get some when you reach a certain amount of posts.

And it's your birthday this week...

S
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Swerv-o

S
ooh - do you get birthday boxes?... cool
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

S
that must be where I got my one, lone,sole pathetic excuse for a box from (and I bet it has a dent in the side)....
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

and a hole in the bottom...
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MTPockets
You still feeling the need for speed then maverick?
no mate, just the need for pay day - usually thursday, but friday this week for no good reason.

You know you can trade Karma on the BE stock market game for shares. It's SOOOO exciting but i lost everything in the big Spam market collapse of late 2008.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Originally Posted by pacey
no mate, just the need for pay day - usually thursday, but friday this week for no good reason.

You know you can trade Karma on the BE stock market game for shares. It's SOOOO exciting but i lost everything in the big Spam market collapse of late 2008.
Have you notified Mr Rudd - he will probably come up with a karma benefit package for you
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:27 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pacey

Yeah right, bet you're already drooling at the idea of crazy little TC up there on the big screen
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:31 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by briwi
Have you notified Mr Rudd - he will probably come up with a karma benefit package for you

No - only families with kids would benefit form such a thing...

S
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

No - only families with kids would benefit form such a thing...
Yeah as usual, Ill believe it when they "show me the money"!!!
Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:38 am
Just Joined

bec27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

The next port of call on our Geographical tour of Sydney pubs is going to be an old favourite - The Australian Hotel at the top of The Rocks.

The Australian Hotel

This has long been a favourite for Thursday Evening Drinks, and featured as the first stop on the Alphabet tour. They sport a range of good local and imported beers, and a great menu that differs from the usual Sydney pub fodder. Check out the pizzas and kangaroo pie.

So, let's all meet there from 6:30 on Thursday and see how it goes. We will try to reserve an area, only last time they managed to completely foul it up, so I'm not holding my breath!

S
Hi ya, Just wondering when you planning the next night out? Moving to Sydney 9th Feb and was wondering if I tag along next time you all go out.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:41 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by bec27
Hi ya, Just wondering when you planning the next night out? Moving to Sydney 9th Feb and was wondering if I tag along next time you all go out.

Hi Bec27, we will be out again on Thursday this week - Follow this thread:

This week's meet up thread

and all will be revealed...

S