Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15th January 2009 - Allcomers welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15th January 2009 - Allcomers welcome

Old Jan 12th 2009, 10:08 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15th January 2009 - Allcomers welcome

Well after the confusion of last week, we should do something simple this week. The pub of choice is brought to us by the letter W, and the first name that springs to mind is The Wynyard on the corner of Clarence and Erskine Streets.

The Wynyard

It also happens to be the pub that most people expected to be going to for W, so who are we to try and complicate things?

Easy - no polls, no suburb discussions - just a pub, in the CBD.

Who's in?

S
Old Jan 12th 2009, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15th January 2009 - Allcomers welcome

I will be there, with my friend Janine!

Jackie
Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15th January 2009 - Allcomers welcome

I'll bring your DVD's - not had time to watch unfortunately.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:29 am
Just Joined

No_more_Woolies is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent sounds grande...
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough

I may do a fly by...stranger things have happened!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Fleurs is an unknown quantity at this point

I won't be able to make it this week unfortunatly - I promised I would go to the scary face place (Luna Park) with my only friend in Sydney well my only friend so far apart from my boyfriend and my dog...

Will there be drinks next week?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

next week, the week after, the week after that....
Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bonch
next week, the week after, the week after that....
I figure I should write something just so I get the notifications of any updates to the thread - i would write more but i fear I would whinge about being naive enough to buy tickets to a band based on only hearing one of their songs - upon hearing the whole album I get the feeling I am going to see Ross in that episode of Friends where he rediscovers his casio keyboard from the 80's.... beep, beep - whang whang [insert robot noise followed by a bad ring tone taken from a mobile phone from the 90's]
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:46 am
Just Joined

LiseInSyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone..

I'll be coming this week too, look forward to seeing everyone there, although I think I'll stick to Shandy this time... :S xx
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:14 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
I figure I should write something just so I get the notifications of any updates to the thread - i would write more but i fear I would whinge about being naive enough to buy tickets to a band based on only hearing one of their songs - upon hearing the whole album I get the feeling I am going to see Ross in that episode of Friends where he rediscovers his casio keyboard from the 80's.... beep, beep - whang whang [insert robot noise followed by a bad ring tone taken from a mobile phone from the 90's]

Is that you dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984?

S
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Rockchick80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

My fiance and I will be coming tomorrow - it's our resolution to start the new year with new friendships! How do we know where to find you or shall we ask about?

Thanks!

Victoria
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Kimsy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, my boyfriend & I will be there tonight.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:40 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Rockchick80
Hi there,

My fiance and I will be coming tomorrow - it's our resolution to start the new year with new friendships! How do we know where to find you or shall we ask about?

Thanks!

Victoria

If you send me a Private Message, I will send back a couple of contact numbers for you.

S
Old Jan 15th 2009, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Well after the confusion of last week, we should do something simple this week. The pub of choice is brought to us by the letter W, and the first name that springs to mind is The Wynyard on the corner of Clarence and Erskine Streets.

The Wynyard

It also happens to be the pub that most people expected to be going to for W, so who are we to try and complicate things?

Who's in?

S
We will be there to sink a few as always.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:54 am
Just Joined

gee_gee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o

The Wynyard

Who's in?

S
This sounds like fun and would love to join. What time and how do I know who you are and where to find you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.