Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 14th August 2008 - All welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 14th August 2008 - All welcome

Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 14th August 2008 - All welcome

Originally Posted by Bats1
Well as I can't guarantee my presence at this stage, count me out. If I'm up to it, I'll be there but as I am propped up in bed typing this and have been here 30 mins already, it's not looking likely. Time for lights out now.
On a completely separate note - just a quick reminder to those of you who want to come to see Supergrass on Friday 3rd Oct at the Forum in the Entertainment Quarter, the tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow morning www.moshtix.com.au
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:47 am
Just Joined

greenie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all

I am hoping to make it along to, so hopefully that moves you another $10 further away from credit crisis.. thanks for putting your plastic on the line..
Old Aug 13th 2008, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Just dropping a cautious 'hello' into the conversation here... now that we're finally back on track after our bankruptcy-inducing trip back to Eire how would you feel about a couple of stragglers turning up tomorrow night...?
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by vix77
On a completely separate note - just a quick reminder to those of you who want to come to see Supergrass on Friday 3rd Oct at the Forum in the Entertainment Quarter, the tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow morning www.moshtix.com.au
Thanks for the tip.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 3:06 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bats1
Thanks for the tip.
Good to meet you all last week. I'll definitely be there.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bidd
Just dropping a cautious 'hello' into the conversation here... now that we're finally back on track after our bankruptcy-inducing trip back to Eire how would you feel about a couple of stragglers turning up tomorrow night...?
Welcome back! We thought you had both vanished... stragglers are always welcome in the pub.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough

no I dont have a meeting tomorrow...but I have an even a better excuse this time... I collect the keys to my new home at 4.45pm tomorrow!!! oh happy days!! Friday everything gets delivered... I am so excited

I downloaded all my pics the other day and there was a lovely video clip of rockstar singing 'whats that coming over the hill...is it a monster, is it a monster' I do take bribes... If the owner wants it delivered safely to their inbox...just send me a msg with your email on.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

martin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud of

Count me in. I had to miss last week due to having a job interview at a late time but I'll be there tomorrow.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:55 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bidd
No need to be cautious - you're always welcome. Glad to hear that you have recovered from near bankruptcy!

I have confirmed the booking today. I hadn't heard from some people, so I have revised the booking down to 10. We will just have to expand and take over another table if we get too many of us. I think that we are allowed to stand and drink at the bar too, but these beer cafe places have funny licences.

I also have my suspicions that we all will need to eat too, and they may try and clear us off after a while, so we need to watch for that.

Oh Australia, why does everything have to be so complex?

S

(Having one of those days)
Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
No need to be cautious - you're always welcome. Glad to hear that you have recovered from near bankruptcy!

I have confirmed the booking today. I hadn't heard from some people, so I have revised the booking down to 10. We will just have to expand and take over another table if we get too many of us. I think that we are allowed to stand and drink at the bar too, but these beer cafe places have funny licences.

I also have my suspicions that we all will need to eat too, and they may try and clear us off after a while, so we need to watch for that.

Oh Australia, why does everything have to be so complex?

S

(Having one of those days)
Welcome back! We thought you had both vanished... stragglers are always welcome in the pub.
Nice one, well count us in so! We'll see you there.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:01 am

kitt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - I'll be there...probably a bit late. Anywhere that sells beer in big glasses gets my support.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:13 am
Just Joined

Jeremy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am new in town and have plans this evening, but would love to come along to next weeks.

Jeremy
Old Aug 14th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeremy123
Hi,

I am new in town and have plans this evening, but would love to come along to next weeks.

Jeremy
You are very welcome to come along next week, just keep an eye on the thread and all will be revealed as to which pub we will be in.

ps welcome to Sydney...
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:59 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

You are very welcome to come along next week, just keep an eye on the thread and all will be revealed as to which pub we will be in.

ps welcome to Sydney...
Hi - cool night - still feeling quite worse for wear now. Can anybody give me details of the fantasy premier league comp before all kicks off tomorrow?

Cheers Jason
Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:52 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MTPockets
Hi - cool night - still feeling quite worse for wear now. Can anybody give me details of the fantasy premier league comp before all kicks off tomorrow?

Cheers Jason
Create your team here http://www.guardian.co.uk/fantasyfootball then PM Vix or me for the league details

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.