Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 12th March - All welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 12th March - All welcome

Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:36 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 12th March - All welcome

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay in posting - I have been running around trying to make sure my house is clean for the imminent arrival of my parents. I can just imagine them turning up and saying "Right, pack your stuff - you're coming home with us..."

Anyway to matters of a more alcoholic nature, this week's drinks. It's Briwi's last outing before heading off to Thailand on Friday, so she suggested The Pumphouse, in Darling Harbour:

The Pumphouse

This is a great, seldom visited bar, that has some awesome home spun beers on tap. It's nice to escape from the villainy of Tooheys New and VB, opting for something a little more unique. The menu is good too!

I will be there from 6:30, who is likely to be joining me?

S
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 12th March - All welcome

Hoooray - make mine a Radler!!!! Before I am stuck with Chang and Singa for a week.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Swervo, when do the folks arrive? Are you bringing them next week? I will be arriving next Thursday.... and staying!...I can't believe it...gotta get packing!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

I am not able to make it again this week - going to see Colplay at the ACER arena...

I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested in coming along? let me know ASAP...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by briwi
Hoooray - make mine a Radler!!!! Before I am stuck with Chang and Singa for a week.
When I read this the first time I thought Chang & Singa must be Pandas!!!!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Swervo, when do the folks arrive? Are you bringing them next week? I will be arriving next Thursday.... and staying!...I can't believe it...gotta get packing!
yeah, good idea - you should bring them along!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:39 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bats1
yeah, good idea - you should bring them along!

Yes, I thought I would. They need to see how I live, not some pretend made up world of eternal sightseeing and restaurant meals!

S
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

some pretend made up world of eternal sightseeing and restaurant meals!
pretend?? you mean its not real.......
I thought that was life in Sydney!.......

Last edited by pompeyblonde; Mar 12th 2009 at 12:52 am.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bats1
When I read this the first time I thought Chang & Singa must be Pandas!!!!
I'd quite like to be stuck with a couple of pandas for a week - it's better than my plan of getting a rabbit! At least they don't chew through your wiring.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:59 am
has lost The Game

pretend?? you mean its not real.......
I thought that was life in Sydney!.......
No - I don't want them to think that I have moved all this way and ended up some kind of alcoholic hanging around with a bunch of pissed up poms, roaming from random bar to random bar from week to week!

S
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok, now Im really confused ...don't rabbits have batteries?!!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:00 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by briwi
I'd quite like to be stuck with a couple of pandas for a week - it's better than my plan of getting a rabbit! At least they don't chew through your wiring.

Ooooh, Rabbits are great! I am thinking of obtaining one for Dr Girlfriend as a house warming present. I thought a nice dwarf lop or something.

S
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

No - I don't want them to think that I have moved all this way and ended up some kind of alcoholic hanging around with a bunch of pissed up poms, roaming from random bar to random bar from week to week!
yeah that would be terrible........
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:01 am
has lost The Game

Ok, now Im really confused ...don't rabbits have batteries?!!

Oh, have I got the wrong end of the rabbit stick?

S
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

pink or purple?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.