Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/04/08

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/04/08

Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:13 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/04/08

Hi folks,

This week Vix has booked a lane for some 10 pin bowling at the Strike place in Darling Harbour. Sadly we could only get one lane, so we may have to do some juggling of numbers if too many people want to play.

But the plan thus far is:

6:30 - Meet at The Docks Bar in Darling Harbour for some beers and a bite to eat

8:00 - Head across to the bowling place to play. We have booked two games.

If we could have a rough idea of number, then that would be great, so we can try and plan who's playing when and where...

S
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Indieboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/04/08

Would you like me to come along? I know how much love you have for me.

I'm more of a darts and football fan but i have a bit of a thing for the shoes.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Indieboy
Would you like me to come along? I know how much love you have for me.

I'm more of a darts and football fan but i have a bit of a thing for the shoes.
The more the merrier, even if you are just a figment of our imagination at the moment....

p.s, your name is not Paul by any chance is it?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vix77
The more the merrier, even if you are just a figment of our imagination at the moment....

p.s, your name is not Paul by any chance is it?
I can be Paul if you want me to be, call me anything you like

I think you like me being a figment of your imagination, it may spoil it if I become anything else.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi folks,

This week Vix has booked a lane for some 10 pin bowling at the Strike place in Darling Harbour. Sadly we could only get one lane, so we may have to do some juggling of numbers if too many people want to play.

But the plan thus far is:

6:30 - Meet at The Docks Bar in Darling Harbour for some beers and a bite to eat

8:00 - Head across to the bowling place to play. We have booked two games.

If we could have a rough idea of number, then that would be great, so we can try and plan who's playing when and where...

S
Hi folks, can I book 3 places. My two other Brit mates want to come along to drinks and bowling too. Is that OK?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

I can be Paul if you want me to be, call me anything you like

I think you like me being a figment of your imagination, it may spoil it if I become anything else.
ok - flakey paul it is then... You can join our other pool of imaginary friends who post then fade away into cyber space...

Bats - its fine to bring your 3 friends along, we have 2 games booked on the one lane so everyone will get a game and there are always the pool tables as a back up
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:46 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

ok - flakey paul it is then... You can join our other pool of imaginary friends who post then fade away into cyber space...

Hmm. That particular portion of cyberspace is getting pretty full now...

Maybe they are all in there chatting with Alexei...

S
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

S
Not as full as the 'turn up once then never to be seen again' portion of cyber space... or should that be the 'i've got a stroppy girlfriend who won't let me come to the glorified thurs night drinking club again...'
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

S
Cool, thanks. Will let my chums know and try to remember to wear something that won't make me look a complete prat in those glam bowling shoes!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:55 am
has lost The Game

Not as full as the 'turn up once then never to be seen again' portion of cyber space... or should that be the 'i've got a stroppy girlfriend who won't let me come to the glorified thurs night drinking club again...'

I largely think the latter is the case there Pet...

Maybe we could plan a nice educational and cultured trip to an art gallery one Thursday?

S
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

I largely think the latter is the case there Pet...

Maybe we could plan a nice educational and cultured trip to an art gallery one Thursday?

S
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO - unless there is free wine?

just for the record... the bowling shoes at this place are not your typical bowling two tone shoes (shame..) - they are 80's style velcro side fastening trainers.... just thought i would help you with your clothes coordination...
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:08 am
has lost The Game

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO - unless there is free wine?

just for the record... the bowling shoes at this place are not your typical bowling two tone shoes (shame..) - they are 80's style velcro side fastening trainers.... just thought i would help you with your clothes coordination...

Wow, this thread really is harking back to the good old days of pointless and tangential discussion.

Just need Gelectrox to show up and start discussing Idi Amin, and Bonch to come along and suggest that Newcastle are a crappy football team...

S
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow, this thread really is harking back to the good old days of pointless and tangential discussion.

Just need Gelectrox to show up and start discussing Idi Amin, and Bonch to come along and suggest that Newcastle are a crappy football team...

S
But Newcastle are a reformed team now, basking in our 3 wins on the trot glorious run.... europe here we come!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

ok - flakey paul it is then...
You've given me a nickname already, I'm touched

Now Football talk, that's better. I'm starting to feel more at home in here.

Carry on.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

You've given me a nickname already, I'm touched

Now Football talk, that's better. I'm starting to feel more at home in here.

Carry on.
The basic rules to football talk on this site are to generally take the michael out of newcastle and try to insert some crappy contrived 'i would love it if we beat them' quote.... inspired stuff!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.