Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/01/08

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/01/08

Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:49 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/01/08

Originally Posted by moley
Hi newish to Sydney......can I come and play?

Moley xx

Feel free! No yodelling though...

S
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

Absolutely, the more the merrier.

Swerv-o - do we have a plan for pointing out who we are this time (english flag???)
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:06 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toddd10
Absolutely, the more the merrier.

Swerv-o - do we have a plan for pointing out who we are this time (english flag???)

I'm not waving an English flag in an Irish pub - I'll find a bomb under my car...

I'll think of something. It will probably involve one of my Cold War related USSR T shirts or something.

S
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I'm not waving an English flag in an Irish pub - I'll find a bomb under my car...

I'll think of something. It will probably involve one of my Cold War related USSR T shirts or something.

S
i'd think one of your usual shirts would do the trick wouldn't it...?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:08 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Bonch
i'd think one of your usual shirts would do the trick wouldn't it...?

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to infer here...

S
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to infer here...

S
no need to be modest, you have quite a few 'special' shirts you could wear to bring attention to yourself....
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:11 am
has lost The Game

no need to be modest, you have quite a few 'special' shirts you could wear to bring attention to yourself....

Ok, I'll post tomorrow with a picture and a description then...

I haven't given too much thought to what I'm wearing just yet.

S
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Ok, I'll post tomorrow with a picture and a description then...

I haven't given too much thought to what I'm wearing just yet.

S
i should hope not, you're a bloke. no thought required with what to wear until checking out the least dirty clothes lying on the bedroom floor in the morning
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:17 am
has lost The Game

i should hope not, you're a bloke. no thought required with what to wear until checking out the least dirty clothes lying on the bedroom floor in the morning

Finally, someone who understands...

I may ask Vix if I can raid her room for some of the Union jack cards...

S
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Finally, someone who understands...

I may ask Vix if I can raid her room for some of the Union jack cards...

S
i thought you were going to say raid her room for some clothes... now you would stand out then!!!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:24 am
has lost The Game

i thought you were going to say raid her room for some clothes... now you would stand out then!!!

Yeah - I could wear her green/blue/turquoise shirt...

S
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Yeah - I could wear her green/blue/turquoise shirt...

S
goes with your eyes....
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:30 am
has lost The Game

goes with your eyes....

At least someone noticed...

S
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

At least someone noticed...

S
it's hard not to when you've got one blue and one green eye...
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

i feel like i am intruding on a personal moment.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.