Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/01/08

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/01/08

Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:58 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/01/08

Ok, so that was Christmas and New Year then. How come my leave days passed in the blink of an eye, and now I'm back at work the days are crawling past?

Perhaps we can debate this, and other important issues at the next Thursday Evening CBD drinks session.

We have a date: 10/01/08

Now all we need is a venue. Lets have some suggestions.

S
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 10/01/08

Did we ever get to Glebe or Balmain, or is that too far. I quite like that irish pub in china town too? What about the Lord Nelson near the Rocks? Oh, so many pubs....
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:54 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toddd10
Did we ever get to Glebe or Balmain, or is that too far. I quite like that irish pub in china town too? What about the Lord Nelson near the Rocks? Oh, so many pubs....

I was going to suggest that Irish pub in Chinatown. I keep walking past but never go in, and the food and beer looks really good. Maybe we could have a go at that one this time around?

S
Old Jan 5th 2008, 2:09 am
Just Joined

stevetaylor47 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm cool with anything as long as they sell beer. New to the area so anything is fine by me....
Cheers
Steve
Old Jan 5th 2008, 11:05 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by stevetaylor47
I'm cool with anything as long as they sell beer. New to the area so anything is fine by me....
Cheers
Steve

That pub is called Paddy Maguires, and is on the corner, next to the street with all the tram lines running up it. I managed to successfully walk past it again yesterday. Should have had a nose inside for a menu, but I was in a rush.

Do we have ayes all around?

S
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:00 am
Just Joined

stevetaylor47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea...
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

Thats perfect, just up the tram line for me and its a good pub (serves pints). I have had food there before, its simple but good. I suggest we meet in the front bar or out the side (depending on space). What time?
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:32 pm
has lost The Game

Thats perfect, just up the tram line for me and its a good pub (serves pints). I have had food there before, its simple but good. I suggest we meet in the front bar or out the side (depending on space). What time?
Usually from 6:30, so I see no point in deviating from tradition!

S
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

sorted, where is everyone else, this thread seems very quiet???
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:55 pm
has lost The Game

sorted, where is everyone else, this thread seems very quiet???

Yes, it does. Briwi and Mr Briwi are still in the US, and Vix is holidaying up the coast in Gosford or somewhere with her folks. She is back at work on Thursday though, so is definitely going to come out.

Not sure about anybody else.

S
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Hello...

hope you call had a good xmas and new yr

i will be back in Sydney on Thurs so I will def be out for drinks on thurs night. No room for detox or diets in my life....
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:08 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by vix77
Hello...

hope you call had a good xmas and new yr

i will be back in Sydney on Thurs so I will def be out for drinks on thurs night. No room for detox or diets in my life....

Nice. I have always been a strong advocate of the January Retox...

Let's go out on a bender while everyone else is poncing about in the gym...

S
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

cant wait
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

....jeez, is it january already? shocking. i should be good for thursday but will be along about 7.30 ish
Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:43 am
cant wait!

moley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi newish to Sydney......can I come and play?

Moley xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.