Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 08/05/08

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 08/05/08

Old May 6th 2008, 10:48 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 08/05/08

Sorry for the late post this week - I've actually had work to do this week, which has felt a little alien to me!

Anyway, this week, as suggested by Briwi, we will try The Chamberlain Hotel, 428 Pitt Street. Here is a link:

The Chamberlain Hotel

They have a range of activities through the week, but of particular interest to the girls was the mention of Martinis and Manicures. Buy yourself a drink and receive a free manicure... I guess it works for some. Anyway, if you happen to be lurking around this site, and fancy a martini and a manicure on Thursday evening, then you know where to come.

Vix has booked a table under her name, from 6:30.

If any newcomers fancy coming along to get their nails done, then drop me a PM and we can exchange contact details.

See you then!

S
Old May 6th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 08/05/08

It's my desperate attempt to get some people there who don't talk about football! I'm also thinking of the single males in our group as the place is likely to be teaming with women - all with nice nails!!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Has anyone seen the new Spurs Kit?
Old May 7th 2008, 12:45 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by briwi
It's my desperate attempt to get some people there who don't talk about football! I'm also thinking of the single males in our group as the place is likely to be teaming with women - all with nice nails!!!!

What a great idea. I may even shave and dress myself up a bit...

And, no I haven't seen the new Spurs kit. Though I am guessing the mass produced version will probably be £200 from JB Sports for a skimpy Chinese made top that won't last until the end of next season...

S
Old May 7th 2008, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Swerv-o

And, no I haven't seen the new Spurs kit. Though I am guessing the mass produced version will probably be £200 from JB Sports for a skimpy Chinese made top that won't last until the end of next season...

S
I feel sorry for the poor manicurist who has to work on my nails, i am certainly going to get my $5 worth.

strangely enough, the unveiling of the new spurs kit has not made the headlines yet, the anticipation is just too much (!)
Old May 7th 2008, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

The blue one is very nice
Old May 7th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

S
Two shaves in one week .... we are blessed!
Old May 7th 2008, 4:08 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Bats1
Two shaves in one week .... we are blessed!

I'm only doing it for you <sniff>

Besides, I want to look great when I get my nails done...

S
Old May 7th 2008, 5:00 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Hi All! Back from my travels and work permitting will be out on Thu. Not sure about Martini's and Manicures. Maybe Perno's and Pedicures?
Hope all are well.
Old May 7th 2008, 5:04 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Hi All! Back from my travels and work permitting will be out on Thu. Not sure about Martini's and Manicures. Maybe Perno's and Pedicures?
Hope all are well.

Mmmmmm... Aniseedy...

S
Old May 7th 2008, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Mmmmmm... Aniseedy...

S
The perno or his toe nails - gross! I can quite see why little boys are made of slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails .... yuk!
Old May 7th 2008, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gelectrox
Has anyone seen the new Spurs Kit?
As it's the Spurs kit you probably have to pay way over the odds to buy it, and then sell it before the end of the season for half the price you paid...

Was planning on coming out but am being put off by the thought of having my nails done, can i just get an extra beer instead? Or a packet of scampi fries maybe....?
Old May 7th 2008, 11:41 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Bonch
As it's the Spurs kit you probably have to pay way over the odds to buy it, and then sell it before the end of the season for half the price you paid...

Was planning on coming out but am being put off by the thought of having my nails done, can i just get an extra beer instead? Or a packet of scampi fries maybe....?

There's a shop in Balmain that sells Scampi Fries. Shall I bring a pack along?

S
Old May 8th 2008, 12:20 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 08/05/08

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Hope all are well.
Great, have to work till 11pm. Will have to catch up with you all next week. Have a great time and enjoy your pub/health-spa activities!
Old May 8th 2008, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

There's a shop in Balmain that sells Scampi Fries. Shall I bring a pack along?

S
very kind but also one in the city where i can get my fried scampi in a packet quota...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.