Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 07/02/08

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 07/02/08

Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:22 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 07/02/08

Hi folks,

Now this Thursday is James' birthday, and he did make a suggestion for this weeks festivities. If memory serves me correctly it was a bar in Wooloomooloo, but I can't remember the name.

If anybody else does, can you post it on here, so we know where to go?

S
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:28 am
Just Joined

Steven77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 07/02/08

Hi Guys,

It would be great to catch up with you lot this Thursday, just let me know the time and place and I'll bring my wallet.....

Steven
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:41 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I am reliably informed that this weeks venue is The Tilbury in Wooloomooloo.

Here is a link. It looks very good.

The address is 12-18 Nicholson Street, Wooloomooloo. I have attached a thumbnail of the location map.

The nearest stations are either Kings Cross, with a walk up Victoria Street or Martin Place with a walk across The Domain.

Hope to see you all there on Thursday.

S
Attached Thumbnails Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 07/02/08-tilbury.jpg  
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Its a really nice pub, James and I have had some quite literally epic nights there. Yep do please bring your wallet!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

I will be out this week - it would be rude not to celebrate the birthday of a fellow aquarian although it will not be a late one for me as there have been too many times in the past where I have gone out the night before my birthday, had one too many and didnt make it out for my own celebrations... i am older and wiser enough now not to make that same mistake.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by vix77
I will be out this week - it would be rude not to celebrate the birthday of a fellow aquarian although it will not be a late one for me as there have been too many times in the past where I have gone out the night before my birthday, had one too many and didnt make it out for my own celebrations... i am older and wiser enough now not to make that same mistake.
......older yes
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bonch
......older yes
Yeah - i was going to pick myself up on that one but i figured i would let someone else do it... who would have thought it would have been bonch (!)
Old Feb 5th 2008, 11:05 pm
has lost The Game

Yeah - i was going to pick myself up on that one but i figured i would let someone else do it... who would have thought it would have been bonch (!)

He looks after us like a dad...

S
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
He looks after us like a dad...

S
that's enought lip from you or it's off to bed with no supper!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:08 am
Just Joined

drgreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure I can make this week - finally got sorted with a place in manly should move in on the 16th - if anyone is thinking of moving and wants a nice place overlooking the beach and cove i have a room to rent out (with own bathroom)

...Or if you know of anyone who is looking please let me know..
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

How old are you Vicky?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gelectrox
How old are you Vicky?
Don't know how old she is but i bet she's aged another 5 years since king kev returned to the scene...
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bonch
Don't know how old she is but i bet she's aged another 5 years since king kev returned to the scene...
I will be 31... got my hair cut today and the hairdresser mentioned my grey hairs... i blame the geordie so called messiah!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:53 am
has lost The Game

I will be 31... got my hair cut today and the hairdresser mentioned my grey hairs... i blame the geordie so called messiah!

Oh, I'd love it if you had grey hairs - I'd bloody love it.

Or something like that. You know what I mean.

S
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Oh, I'd love it if you had grey hairs - I'd bloody love it.

Or something like that. You know what I mean.

S
bless - it was a valiant effort!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.