Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/12/07

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/12/07

Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:29 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/12/07

Hi folks,

Vixx77 has suggested that we head to The Wynyard to sample the $5 steaks this Thursday. I'm running out of better ideas, so I am going to second the motion.

All those in favour say aye...

S
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/12/07

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi folks,

Vixx77 has suggested that we head to The Wynyard to sample the $5 steaks this Thursday. I'm running out of better ideas, so I am going to second the motion.

All those in favour say aye...

S
bring on the cheap steaks...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but just looked at the Wynyards website and it looks like the $5 steaks have become $7 steaks. However the good news is that they have accomodation for only $77 a night - just incase you drink to much.

Sounds good to me.
Daniel
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:58 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toddd10
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but just looked at the Wynyards website and it looks like the $5 steaks have become $7 steaks. However the good news is that they have accomodation for only $77 a night - just incase you drink to much.

Sounds good to me.
Daniel

Curse them. Stupid inflation. Looks like that night's all off then

S
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Curse them. Stupid inflation. Looks like that night's all off then

S
bah - i blame swerv-o for false advertising therefore he will have to bring along a stash of $2 coins to offset the difference for us all....
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

Originally Posted by vix77
bah - i blame swerv-o for false advertising therefore he will have to bring along a stash of $2 coins to offset the difference for us all....
i am looking to employ a negotiator, anyone that gets a $5 steak can have a job...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

for $5, are we sure we're getting steak at all, and not some random road kill...?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bonch
for $5, are we sure we're getting steak at all, and not some random road kill...?
nothing random about it, i am bringing the possum
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:08 pm
has lost The Game

Hey, leave roadkill alone. I lived on that for months when I was at uni. One roadkill rabbit can go a long way you know...

S
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Hey, leave roadkill alone. I lived on that for months when I was at uni. One roadkill rabbit can go a long way you know...

S
hmmm, wonder if they have a veggie option?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Not up for the James Squire again? I'm not sure I like this new thread I preferred the last one
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gelectrox
Not up for the James Squire again? I'm not sure I like this new thread I preferred the last one
why, not enough star wars for you?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:35 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by gelectrox

There's always one reluctant to change conservative...

We can't go back to JS for at least a year now. It's the rules.

S
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

There's always one reluctant to change conservative...

We can't go back to JS for at least a year now. It's the rules.

S
there's rules???? and i thought we were a hedonistic anarchy hell bent on social deconstruction....
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:06 am
has lost The Game

there's rules???? and i thought we were a hedonistic anarchy hell bent on social deconstruction....

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. There aren't any rules. But going back to James Squires again would be too much like order, and not chaotic enough.

Also, I really can't stand the place.

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.