Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 01/05/08

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 01/05/08

Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:25 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 01/05/08

After the excitement and alcohol spillages of the Anzac Day weekend, we move swiftly on to this weeks activities.

Now I am not sure if I will be able to make it, as I am still suffering from the vagaries of the same medical issues that beset me last weekend, and still can't drink

But what of the rest of you? Anybody got any suggestions?

S
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 01/05/08

my bruises and scrapes from my leapfrog injury are starting to die down a bit after ANZAC day bit my poor twisted back is still giving me grief.... i am clearly too old for such antics...

still, that wont keep me away or stop me from a drink but the grand finale of the biggest loser might... or it might not... not sure yet

can i suggest the rocks as an option - there are still some undiscovered gems there. i would def come along for some pre and post biggest loser drinks then... what about the Harbour View bar?

http://www.harbourview.com.au/
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by vix77
my bruises and scrapes from my leapfrog injury are starting to die down a bit after ANZAC day bit my poor twisted back is still giving me grief.... i am clearly too old for such antics...

still, that wont keep me away or stop me from a drink but the grand finale of the biggest loser might... or it might not... not sure yet

can i suggest the rocks as an option - there are still some undiscovered gems there. i would def come along for some pre and post biggest loser drinks then... what about the Harbour View bar?

http://www.harbourview.com.au/
I'd be happy with the Harbour View Bar and the food is usually OK there ... they do some shared dishes (I think) if you feel like sharing that is! I should be venturing out this week all being well.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Indieboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Leapfrogging, injuries, spillage of alcohol, sounds like a big weekend was had!

Now you are throwing biggest loser into the mix, i really need to get myself to Sydney and start living it up with you guys.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Indieboy
Leapfrogging, injuries, spillage of alcohol, sounds like a big weekend was had!

Now you are throwing biggest loser into the mix, i really need to get myself to Sydney and start living it up with you guys.
Strangely, we seem to be having rather a jolly time without you!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Not very popular this today is it? 4 respsonses: 1 by someone whose not coming, 1 whose a made up person

May come but am quite knackered after watching the 'Pool game.

C'mon Indie Boy the Games Up: Its DJ Johhny Darko isn't it? Someone whose affiliated with brit opo nights surely?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Thats Pop sorry!

Whoo a 100 posts!

C'mon Indie Boy dish the dirt, who is the man behind the curtain? Behind the Mask?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

It can't be darko, he comes out in public.

Any road up, as we didn't sell our souls to the devil that is real estate and can therefore still afford beer we'll be there tonight. I'll be the one who looks like she's just stepped out of a salon - as I will have!!!!!
Old May 1st 2008, 12:03 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by briwi
It can't be darko, he comes out in public.

Any road up, as we didn't sell our souls to the devil that is real estate and can therefore still afford beer we'll be there tonight. I'll be the one who looks like she's just stepped out of a salon - as I will have!!!!!

Yeah, I'll be there tonight too. Decided to pass up the Doctor's advice in favour of a night out instead...

S
Old May 1st 2008, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yeah, I'll be there tonight too. Decided to pass up the Doctor's advice in favour of a night out instead...

S
I'll be there too and will have J&A with me
Old May 1st 2008, 1:27 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Bats1
I'll be there too and will have J&A with me

See Gelectrox, It's shaping up to be quite the evening out...

S
Old May 1st 2008, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

See Gelectrox, It's shaping up to be quite the evening out...

S
Are you completely rejecting the doctor's advice and partaking of alcohol rather than lemonade then?
Old May 1st 2008, 1:44 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Bats1
Are you completely rejecting the doctor's advice and partaking of alcohol rather than lemonade then?

We will have to see...

S
Old May 1st 2008, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

We will have to see...

S
You could be a cheap drunk! One sniff of the barmaid's apron and you'll be anybody's
Old May 1st 2008, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

Svervo -the saucy git

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.