Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Social - 20th November

Sydney CBD Social - 20th November

Old Nov 19th 2014, 3:54 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Social - 20th November

Hey Folks,

Following on from a discussion I had at the weekend, I thought it may be worth trying somewhere that we haven't been in a long time - The Harbourview Hotel, on Lower Fort street in The Rocks:

The Harbourview Hotel

I actually can't recall the last time that we went here - But they have a nice terrace, and as the weather looks to be good, then it has the potential to be a good evening.

Anybody else out?

Also, Next Friday (28th) is the infrequent Britpop night at The Brighton Up Bar on Oxford Street. This also coincides nicely with my birthday, so let me know if anybody is interested in going along...

S
Old Nov 19th 2014, 11:04 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Social - 20th November

What is "the infrequent Britpop night at The Brighton Up Bar" entail??
Old Nov 19th 2014, 11:12 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddyo
What is "the infrequent Britpop night at The Brighton Up Bar" entail??

Dancing like a loon to The Stone Roses usually...

S
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:05 am
Just Joined

Big Millsy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there tonight for a few.
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:08 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Big Millsy
I'll be there tonight for a few.

Yeah, me too - I'm thirsty already...

S
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hey Folks,

Following on from a discussion I had at the weekend, I thought it may be worth trying somewhere that we haven't been in a long time - The Harbourview Hotel, on Lower Fort street in The Rocks:

The Harbourview Hotel

I actually can't recall the last time that we went here - But they have a nice terrace, and as the weather looks to be good, then it has the potential to be a good evening.

Anybody else out?

Also, Next Friday (28th) is the infrequent Britpop night at The Brighton Up Bar on Oxford Street. This also coincides nicely with my birthday, so let me know if anybody is interested in going along...

S
Count me in. I'm getting there early doors if anyone else is interested?
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

It is a stone throw away from my office so I should be there by 5.30pm
Old Nov 20th 2014, 2:16 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Oaters
Count me in. I'm getting there early doors if anyone else is interested?

Yeah, I'm interested in the early doors bit...

S
Old Nov 20th 2014, 5:52 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Might be a long in a bit...
Old Nov 20th 2014, 6:06 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Might be a long in a bit...

Were on the top floor terrace bit.

S