Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 9th August

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 9th August

Old Aug 8th 2012, 3:07 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 9th August

Hey Folks,

Somebody mentioned Darling Harbour last week, and in the excitement of the pizzas arriving, The Docks Hotel, on the ground floor of the Harbourside complex was suggested:

The Docks Hotel

We always have a good time here, plus the long happy hour is pretty awesome too, so it's likely to be a good night

See you there tomorrow...

S
Old Aug 8th 2012, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 9th August

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hey Folks,

Somebody mentioned Darling Harbour last week, and in the excitement of the pizzas arriving, The Docks Hotel, on the ground floor of the Harbourside complex was suggested:

The Docks Hotel

We always have a good time here, plus the long happy hour is pretty awesome too, so it's likely to be a good night

See you there tomorrow...

S
I do like this place. But, I can't go as I'm staying in ahead of the City2Surf on Sunday.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I do like this place. But, I can't go as I'm staying in ahead of the City2Surf on Sunday.

Me too. Got to be good this week or I won't break 1hr 15min this Sunday.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oaters
Me too. Got to be good this week or I won't break 1hr 15min this Sunday.
You could probably leave the iron on or something. Give you something to hurry for and should give you a good time as well. You might even get under 2 hours.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there tonight celebrating!
Old Aug 9th 2012, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Happiya
I'll be there tonight celebrating!
You got a job?
Old Aug 9th 2012, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

You got a job?
Yup - just agreed the contract!
Old Aug 9th 2012, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Wahooo!! Good work mate! Is is with the turf accountants? Your not the guy who writes the odds on the chalk board are you?
Old Aug 9th 2012, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Awesome, congrats. Good look with the burger flipping training.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

Awesome, congrats. Good look with the burger flipping training.
Hey - i am the supervisor of the burger flipper!!
Old Aug 9th 2012, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey - i am the supervisor of the burger flipper!!
You've came a long way.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Well Done Happya!!! What a good birthday present!
Old Aug 9th 2012, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

You've came a long way.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

DebinSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo Dylan! I'm not staying out for long but will be there to buy you a beer!
Old Aug 9th 2012, 7:59 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Happiya!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.