Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 7th June

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 7th June

Old Jun 6th 2012, 1:56 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 7th June

Hey Folks,

This week Vix has suggested that we head to The Basement Bar, at 7 Macquarie Place, Circular Quay:

The Basement

Looks like they have a good drinks offer on at the moment, plus you can all see the Vivid exhibition on the buildings in the harbour! How awesome is that?

I probably won't make it this week, as I have my band rehearsal for our gig on Saturday - for those of you not on Facebook and that want to come, that's at 8pm on Saturday evening, at The Lewisham Hotel in Lewisham. Should be done and dusted by 9:30, so then on to Newtown to join up with the Ex-pats pub crawl! Looks like a busy weekend ahead!

See you all soon,

S
Old Jun 6th 2012, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 7th June

This is a nice bar but the indoor seating is slightly restricted and they don't take bookings...

Is anyone able to get there early and claim an area? I can be there around 6ish. I think happy hour is 5.30 - 6.30
Old Jun 6th 2012, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I'm off work...what time do you want me there??
Old Jun 6th 2012, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde View Post
I'm off work...what time do you want me there??
Whenever you can be bothered to venture down..... If we are lucky Deb will bring her bunting and we can have our own Jubilee celebration
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o View Post
Hey Folks,

This week Vix has suggested that we head to The Basement Bar, at 7 Macquarie Place, Circular Quay:

The Basement

Looks like they have a good drinks offer on at the moment, plus you can all see the Vivid exhibition on the buildings in the harbour! How awesome is that?

I probably won't make it this week, as I have my band rehearsal for our gig on Saturday - for those of you not on Facebook and that want to come, that's at 8pm on Saturday evening, at The Lewisham Hotel in Lewisham. Should be done and dusted by 9:30, so then on to Newtown to join up with the Ex-pats pub crawl! Looks like a busy weekend ahead!

See you all soon,

S
Hi mate ,heading down your way Thurs with er indoors for Broncos game and just wondering if this Newtown place is worth a visit for a drinkypoos Could do with somewhere different from the X for a change Cheers for any input
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

DebinSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there! I will be there with bunting, flags and blu tak!! Lets have a Jubilee party!
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

DebinSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

Jackie - it's a long thin bar and theres tables at the back wall - if they're free they'd be good ones I think. I will go to work early tomorrow and try and get to expats at a decent time
Old Jun 7th 2012, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I'll be there! And hopefully Deb will also bring flags and songsheets swe can sing Jerusalem!! :-D
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll be there this eve at 5:30, Newtown night out is Saturday, prob meet in the Marley at 8pm ish? See you soon
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll be there by 5.30!

Cheers
Old Jun 7th 2012, 8:52 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy guys....I am shopped out and my plastic card has taken a bashing!!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 2:39 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Folks,

This week's thread is here!

S