Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 3rd May

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 3rd May

Old May 2nd 2012, 1:40 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 3rd May

Hey Folks,

This week, let's head to The Belvedere Hotel on the corner of Bathurst and Kent Streets, in the CBD:

The Belvedere Hotel

This is a pretty good pub, with several floors. On the top is a pleasant open air balcony, so we will angle to go there if the weather is nice. There's usually a good selection of beers, and for Dylan, they come in pints. Menu isn't bad either.

Plus, there's a happy hour for the early comers:

5 – 6pm
$3 Beer
$5 Wine
$5 Sparkling

5pm – 241 PIZZAS

I'll probably be early to capitalise on that $3 beer deal...

Who's in?

S
Old May 2nd 2012, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 3rd May

$3 beer. I'd be robbing myself if I didn't go.
Old May 2nd 2012, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

alexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nice

F-king amazing the month I choose to have off the grog we hit $3 beers. See you around 6ish for soft drinks unless I fall of the wagon by then!
Old May 3rd 2012, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I might pop along......
Old May 3rd 2012, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
I might pop along......
I will come along and I won't be offended if anyone feels the need to laugh at my war wound...... Apparently you can't walk through a glass door when it is closed.
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I will come along and I won't be offended if anyone feels the need to laugh at my war wound...... Apparently you can't walk through a glass door when it is closed.
Ouuuuch! poor you!
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:36 am
Just Joined

Budgedy is an unknown quantity at this point

We will be there!
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vix77
Preparing to laugh now
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Happiya
Preparing to laugh now
Didn't you try and do that at my place???
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the injury?
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there.
Old May 3rd 2012, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by markbhx
Didn't you try and do that at my place???
If I had ever been to your place then yes, I would be something I would do.... I would be lying if I said I have never walked into a glass door before. Just a shame there was no-one there to see it.
Old May 3rd 2012, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

If I had ever been to your place then yes, I would be something I would do.... I would be lying if I said I have never walked into a glass door before. Just a shame there was no-one there to see it.
No Dylan did it
Old May 3rd 2012, 6:56 am
Just Joined

JohnnyP is an unknown quantity at this point

Bit late in the day but just seen the thread,

Been in Sydney nearly a year but always up for meeting new folk, especially if there's an ale or 3 involved

I work in Glebe so I reckon I'll can get there about 6ish (just after the $3 beer finishes then!) Who do I look for?

Cheers,
John
Old May 3rd 2012, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Bit late in the day but just seen the thread,

Been in Sydney nearly a year but always up for meeting new folk, especially if there's an ale or 3 involved

I work in Glebe so I reckon I'll can get there about 6ish (just after the $3 beer finishes then!) Who do I look for?

Cheers,
John
Hi John

If you can't find us then feel free to call me on 0449 26 22 40 when you arrive

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.