Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 16th August

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 16th August

Old Aug 15th 2012, 5:38 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 16th August

Hey folks,

Vix77 suggested that we have been a bit aimless with our wanderings around the city of late, and suggested that we start off a new Alphabet tour of the Sydney's finest drinking holes.

I thought I would get the ball rolling by suggesting the Albion Place Hotel at 531 George Street:

The Albion Place

Always a good night out had here - good beer and food.

Anybody else in?

S
Old Aug 15th 2012, 7:54 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 16th August

Hmmm.....I may have to be in the office tomorrow and I have never been to this watering hole so I may imbibe!
Old Aug 15th 2012, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it'll be good to celebrate an excellent result at the city2surf
Old Aug 15th 2012, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Im now back in the Uk for a couple of weeks (only booked tickets on Saturday so short notice)

Ended up paying $2,700 but if i took any other flight (bangkok to London leg) around that time it was a minimum of $4,200!
Old Aug 15th 2012, 10:13 am
Just Joined

georgieboy01 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, we recently moved to balmain from the uk and would like to come along and meet some new people. what time do you meet up?
Old Aug 15th 2012, 10:32 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Happiya
Im now back in the Uk for a couple of weeks (only booked tickets on Saturday so short notice)

Ended up paying $2,700 but if i took any other flight (bangkok to London leg) around that time it was a minimum of $4,200!
Excellent price mate...any chance of getting to see the mighty Spurs while there or is it for more sombre reasons?
Old Aug 15th 2012, 10:33 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Originally Posted by georgieboy01
hi, we recently moved to balmain from the uk and would like to come along and meet some new people. what time do you meet up?
People usually start meeting from 6pm onwards, but usually the main start is 7pm. Swervo is the main chap for details.
Old Aug 15th 2012, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paddyo
Excellent price mate...any chance of getting to see the mighty Spurs while there or is it for more sombre reasons?
just a quick two week trip before starting my new role - obviously will watch us thrash newcastle on Saturday
Old Aug 15th 2012, 10:50 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Originally Posted by Happiya
just a quick two week trip before starting my new role - obviously will watch us thrash newcastle on Saturday
Good luck for both mate!!
Old Aug 16th 2012, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I do like that pub, if I pop along it will be late as getting me barnet fixed!!

Have a good time Happya...have a curry for me!
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 5:01 am
Social Grenade Thrower

so Jackie...whats the plan for pub B this week? I might be along if I am in the office tomorrow.
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8#post10241488

This weeks link