Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD drinks 6th Sept

Sydney CBD drinks 6th Sept

Old Sep 4th 2012, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Sydney CBD drinks 6th Sept

Hi all we are up to D on our alphabetical tour...so Ive gone for...

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpo...actionId=15039

The Dundee Arms in Sussex Street, a historical pub with good grub and an outdoor area if its nice...

See you there....
Old Sep 4th 2012, 4:03 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD drinks 6th Sept

Not for me....I'm on my annual diet and fitness month as of today!!
Old Sep 4th 2012, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Hi all we are up to D on our alphabetical tour...so Ive gone for...

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpo...actionId=15039

The Dundee Arms in Sussex Street, a historical pub with good grub and an outdoor area if its nice...

See you there....
I will be there, I have had 4 weeks of fine dining thursdays so I am ready to slum it and have pub grub.....
Old Sep 4th 2012, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I'm not drinking either, why does that mean you can't come?!? See you there Vix!
Old Sep 5th 2012, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

I'm not drinking either, why does that mean you can't come?!? See you there Vix!
At least there won't be a queue at the bar if it is just me drinking..... Yay.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

You an get me a diet coke!
Old Sep 6th 2012, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

You an get me a diet coke!

I'll have a babycham or maybe an appletizer
Old Sep 6th 2012, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

its going to be a lovely warm evening so i'll definitely be there for a few cold beers
Old Sep 6th 2012, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Mines a strawberry daiquiri
Old Sep 6th 2012, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Babysham.... That could work! I mean it's not really alcohol is it?!
Old Sep 7th 2012, 8:14 am
Just Joined

WestMidlandsMax is an unknown quantity at this point

well, ive missed the last drinks, lol. just knackered from jetlag. anyway, might try the next one. so where does everyone live who is in sydney? (suburbs not addresses, lol) im in Glebe atm, looking for a room in a flat or apartment still. Looking nearby city as my job will require me to be central... Hope to maybe meet some of you soon. As always, any tips on rooms for rent in a share sitcho would be much appreciated have fun and take care!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

This weeks thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...1#post10276541

see you there!!