Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:36 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

No worries! Think thats officially it then, looks like a week off.
Trying to find some sort of Biohazard smilie... No joy!

Tell Mr. GG to take it easy, and you - hit those books! I'll get back to work, the sick can get their rest and we'll start chatting soon about the 29th March meetup.

Catcha laters.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

gutted! I'm dreading this interview I have tonight, was hoping to chill after, ahh well. maybe next week.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:08 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Sorry bout that, but good luck with interview!
I'd have dropped in somewhere for a beer or two if i was working in CBD but not in there today. Lets hope all are well and ready for team selection next week eh? All need to be better to welcome Swerv-O back (the week after?). You know he'll want beer and will have some amusing stories of UK for us on his return.
Just hope he's brought me some PG Tips (joking mate - i have plenty ).
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Sorry bout that, but good luck with interview!
I'd have dropped in somewhere for a beer or two if i was working in CBD but not in there today. Lets hope all are well and ready for team selection next week eh? All need to be better to welcome Swerv-O back (the week after?). You know he'll want beer and will have some amusing stories of UK for us on his return.
Just hope he's brought me some PG Tips (joking mate - i have plenty ).
thanks hun. interview seemed to go well, I find out next week i think, so fingers crossed. Will def be up for beers next week but sadly not for swerv-os return as thats steves 30th birthday night.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:00 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

cough cough splutter splutter Looking forward to coming out next week shuffle off, coughing some more and looking forward to going home to bed and cuddling George the Bear while whinging to OH about how BE members gave me the lurgy
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:03 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
cough cough splutter splutter Looking forward to coming out next week shuffle off, coughing some more and looking forward to going home to bed and cuddling George the Bear while whinging to OH about how BE members gave me the lurgy
If I get the lurgy now, I'm going to blame you!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:05 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
If I get the lurgy now, I'm going to blame you!
Would serve you right for telling me I sounded awful this morning
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:09 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
Would serve you right for telling me I sounded awful this morning
Aye, tact's not something that comes naturally to me.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 1:13 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
No worries! Think thats officially it then, looks like a week off.
Trying to find some sort of Biohazard smilie... No joy!

Tell Mr. GG to take it easy, and you - hit those books! I'll get back to work, the sick can get their rest and we'll start chatting soon about the 29th March meetup.

Catcha laters.
OMG!!!!! FFS!!!! I take a couple of weeks off and the whole social scene grinds to a halt what with working and illness!

Well, luckily, I've been out tonight, had a fantastic curry and a boat load of beer, so it all can't be bad. We went to The Looking Glass, which is an old mirror shop, so all the walls have mirrors on them. Maybe you could have guessed that.

Not much else to report. It's cold, grey and drizzly. What else did I expect?

So what are we planning for the Easter weekend then?

S

PS. Good luck with the interviews LawLaw...
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 1:30 am
Ooh my gout...

Wahey!!! Welcome back fella. Hope you are holding a tissue over your mouth whilst talking to this lot? A very sickly bunch...
Rather envious of a good curry, we should really target the indian restaurants here and find a good one, its been too long. Bet your really enjoying the rain, wrapping up in your scarf and gloves..
Lol. Why do i think of you with gloves sewn together via a piece of string that runs through the arms of your duffle coat?! Hehe.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

hi what cbd we moved to sydney 4 months ago and would like to mee tup we live in mosman any were near you
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

CBD is central business district. Mosman is very near just jump on the bus and your there in 10 minutes.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
OMG!!!!! FFS!!!! I take a couple of weeks off and the whole social scene grinds to a halt what with working and illness!

Well, luckily, I've been out tonight, had a fantastic curry and a boat load of beer, so it all can't be bad. We went to The Looking Glass, which is an old mirror shop, so all the walls have mirrors on them. Maybe you could have guessed that.

Not much else to report. It's cold, grey and drizzly. What else did I expect?

So what are we planning for the Easter weekend then?

S

PS. Good luck with the interviews LawLaw...
Hi,

I think the interviews went ok, should find out next week. Enjoy the rest of your hols.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 4:28 am
Mozzie magnet

Originally Posted by wemadeit
hi what cbd we moved to sydney 4 months ago and would like to mee tup we live in mosman any were near you
City of Sydney CBD - it's the most central spot for all of us. Although Sydney refers to the whole metropolitan area, the thread title refers to the City of Sydney specifically.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:52 am
Ooh my gout...

Smile Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Hi All,

Know its only monday, but thought i'd get some early opinions this week. More importantly, check on the health of all out there! Everyone feeling better after the weekend and looking forward to thursday drinks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.