Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

rubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Aw, cant make it AGAIN, hubs going up to qld for work so it will be just me n the Rubster and Eastenders Have fun whatever you do!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:55 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rubyredlips
Aw, cant make it AGAIN, hubs going up to qld for work so it will be just me n the Rubster and Eastenders Have fun whatever you do!
You need to have serious word with that husband of yours. He always seems to throw a spanner in your drinking plans.

OK, anybody else? What does anybody fancy tomorrow night? There seem to be a few people interested, but I've not heard anywhere mentioned yet. Ought to get some suggestions out to play with.

I suggested the middle bar at The Angel last week - any takers?

S
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:07 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Smile Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

The Angel on Pitt St? I've not been there. So i'm up for it. Count me in!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

were def up for that, what time?
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:29 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lawlaw
were def up for that, what time?
Normally from 6:30 onwards, though I will probably be a bit late as I have to drop a car off at home first.

So that's:

The Angel
Pitt Street
CBD
From 6:30

I'm sporting a ludicrous pair of sideburns, so you can't miss me. Oh, and I'm English too.

S
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

well we will be there 6.30 and look out for the burns anyone else coming? middle bar right??
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

We'll be popping along for a couple of cheeky ones. See you all later!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

rubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
You need to have serious word with that husband of yours. He always seems to throw a spanner in your drinking plans.

OK, anybody else? What does anybody fancy tomorrow night? There seem to be a few people interested, but I've not heard anywhere mentioned yet. Ought to get some suggestions out to play with.

I suggested the middle bar at The Angel last week - any takers?

S

Eh? Always? He hasnt been away for yonks? Have fun! I have had many an all too late drink in the Angel
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

morning guys

Thanks for inviting us along, or rather me inviting myself. We had a great time, sorry if were a tad drunk, think we may have had a few too many before meeting up with you all
Old Mar 12th 2007, 1:46 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by lawlaw
morning guys

Thanks for inviting us along, or rather me inviting myself. We had a great time, sorry if were a tad drunk, think we may have had a few too many before meeting up with you all
You were most welcome - it was nice to meet you! I won't be about for the next 3 weeks, as I'm off to England for a bit, but I dare say there will be meets and beers of some description, even if I have to organise them remotely.

I will PM you contact details and stuff, so that you can stay in touch.

S
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:08 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

You were most welcome - it was nice to meet you! I won't be about for the next 3 weeks, as I'm off to England for a bit, but I dare say there will be meets and beers of some description, even if I have to organise them remotely.
You don't think we'll be able to organise a drink without our social co-ordinator, do you...? HAH! Maybe we'll prove you wrong
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:11 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by chels
You don't think we'll be able to organise a drink without our social co-ordinator, do you...? HAH! Maybe we'll prove you wrong
I would love for you to do so! Katherinious suggested that I had to maintain contact to ensure that everything ran smoothly!

S
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:14 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

to ensure that everything ran smoothly!
Well that would be a first
Old Mar 14th 2007, 2:14 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Wednesday afternoon, so naturally thinking of drinks tomorrow night. Sorry all for missing Sunday, am soooo bad - sure i'll have to explain myself!
So who is up for drinks and catchup tomorrow then?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

shellsplace is an unknown quantity at this point

ok what's doing for thurs - anyone up for drinks..... Was at the Baverian Bier Cafe on York st Tuesday night and it was good.... or the redoak on clarence.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.