Reload this Page >

Sydney Boys' Night Out

Sydney Boys' Night Out

Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:00 am
Just Joined

mcfland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sydney Boys' Night Out

Hi all,

Haven't been on this site for a while but just logged on and saw the Sydney Girls Night Out thread and thought it was about time us blokes got in on the act! I've lived in Sydney for a little while now but am always up for meeting new people so if anyone else is up for a couple of cheeky post-work beers (pref somewhere in/near the CBD), then let me know. Will guage interest first before trying to arrange anything.

Cheers,
Rob
Old Oct 20th 2005, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Boys' Night Out

Originally Posted by mcfland
Hi all,

Haven't been on this site for a while but just logged on and saw the Sydney Girls Night Out thread and thought it was about time us blokes got in on the act! I've lived in Sydney for a little while now but am always up for meeting new people so if anyone else is up for a couple of cheeky post-work beers (pref somewhere in/near the CBD), then let me know. Will guage interest first before trying to arrange anything.

Cheers,
Rob
Copy Cat

Have you thought of cross dressing and gatecrashing the girls night.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Hi all,

Cheers,
Rob

Sorry, I don't let him out after dark, he has chores to do at home don't you know

Only kidding, might let him out if he's a good boy
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by joho
Copy Cat

Have you thought of cross dressing and gatecrashing the girls night.
If you'd ever had the misfortune of seeing me in drag :scared:then you'd probably think twice about that suggestion...

Err....not that that happens very often, you understand. Mostly back at Uni...fancy dress parties and the like - honest...and not that there's anything wrong with it either, of course....each to their own and all that...ahem...cough...right, I'll get my coat...and my suspenders...
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

If you'd ever had the misfortune of seeing me in drag :scared:then you'd probably think twice about that suggestion...

Err....not that that happens very often, you understand. Mostly back at Uni...fancy dress parties and the like - honest...and not that there's anything wrong with it either, of course....each to their own and all that...ahem...cough...right, I'll get my coat...and my suspenders...
PMSL stop digging
Old Oct 20th 2005, 11:27 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Sydney Boys' Night Out

Originally Posted by joho
PMSL stop digging
I may be interested, could always head to the Lowenbrau in the rocks for the oktoberfest !!!!!

A few yards of ale .....
Old Oct 21st 2005, 12:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rapitts
I may be interested, could always head to the Lowenbrau in the rocks for the oktoberfest !!!!!

A few yards of ale .....
Excellent idea. Anyone else? Come on lads - Girls may "just wanna have fun", but we blokes are allowed some now and again too...
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

Oh well, I tried...
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

come on boys, i need a night to myself so u have to take ronnie (rapitts) out for a night