Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney, Australia vs. Toronto, Canada

Sydney, Australia vs. Toronto, Canada

Old Aug 20th 2014, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney, Australia vs. Toronto, Canada

Originally Posted by chris955
Australia has the 4th highest skin cancer rate of death, South Africa 8th. The US is quite low by virtue of the fact that the climate is so variable and much of the country is not what would be considered 'hot and sunny'.
The incidence of skin cancer amongst Australians is 13 times higher than the global average.
Yes things ar changing but go down to any beach on any day and look at the young girls especially burning themselves to crisps.
I have a 15 year old daughter Chris and her and her friends never sun tan - some of her friends get a spray tan for special events, but that's a very small minority of them, they're happy to be milky white.
Old Aug 20th 2014, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

My wife has blonde hair, blue eyes and great skin from looking after it and rarely going out in the sun.
Of course she is. And former miss Logan Bogan too right. A pure exception to your Australian woman perception.
Old Aug 20th 2014, 11:58 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Idiot.
Old Aug 20th 2014, 11:59 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Idiot.
Harsh but fair
Old Aug 20th 2014, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
I have a 15 year old daughter Chris and her and her friends never sun tan - some of her friends get a spray tan for special events, but that's a very small minority of them, they're happy to be milky white.
This is what Chris used to see when he'd go on holidays to the Gold Coast. He was the guy up the back, with the terry towling hat, safari vest, binoculars perving on all the Swedish backpackers. You know the one.
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
This is what Chris used to see when he'd go on holidays to the Gold Coast. He was the guy up the back, with the terry towling hat, safari vest, binoculars perving on all the Swedish backpackers. You know the one.
A bit like you at Coogee then
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:01 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Harsh but fair
Yes I thought so. I'm not sure how I feel about a couple of blokes being so obsessed with me, its a bit creepy
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A bit like you at Coogee then
Who's the daddy? Hello Graying. Welcome aboard.
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes I thought so. I'm not sure how I feel about a couple of blokes being so obsessed with me, its a bit creepy
Kim is a woman. Weirdo
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Kim is a woman. Weirdo
Hehe, I was just about to say "are you calling me a bloke?".
Bitter and twisted

Who's the daddy? Hello Graying. Welcome aboard.
Hi Uncle Pom

Got your Australian flag beach towel ready for your next trip to Coogee?
Banned

Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Kim67
Hehe, I was just about to say "are you calling me a bloke?".
He knew I meant him and his sidekick Zulu
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:10 pm
Bitter and twisted

He knew I meant him and his sidekick Zulu
The Australian equivalent of Bootsie and Snudge
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:19 pm
Banned

The Australian equivalent of Bootsie and Snudge
I had to Google them but yes. I was thinking Zig and Zag, you had to be in Australia back in the 70's to know them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.