Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Art Gallerys

Sydney Art Gallerys

Old May 8th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

dommod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sydney Art Gallerys

I haven’t been to Sydney for 10+ years but I’m back but I want to hit up all the art galleries. Is any one interested in showing me around, maybe a few beers during and after. And the more the merrier..(people that is)
Dom
Old May 11th 2009, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney Art Gallerys

Ill come, I haven't been to any galleries at all, been here 6 weeks or so.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Ill come, I haven't been to any galleries at all, been here 6 weeks or so.
That’s like the blind leading the blind.... Come on there must be some one who knows where the contemporary, modern and urban gallery’s are. Please show me around, and have a few beers whilst at it.
Old May 12th 2009, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Please yerself!

Last edited by pompeyblonde; May 12th 2009 at 3:22 am.
Old May 12th 2009, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Can ya tell what it is yet?
Old May 12th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Sounds like fun. We like going to the galleries, the contempory is quite good. We took someone around the Sydney Gallery last weekend. As long as you don't like reading all the bits about each painting - drives me crazy when I go somewhere and have to read each little summary about every exhibit.
Old May 12th 2009, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
Sounds like fun. We like going to the galleries, the contempory is quite good. We took someone around the Sydney Gallery last weekend. As long as you don't like reading all the bits about each painting - drives me crazy when I go somewhere and have to read each little summary about every exhibit.
Perfect, I can't read so thats not a problem, i just want to get a feel for what other gallery are doing as im opeing one up after xmas and i dont want to go blindly into it....let me know when and where and it would be great.

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Please yerself!
didn't mean it that way, just need some one who knows a few gallerys to lead the way.