Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Airport - q's

Sydney Airport - q's

Old May 6th 2008, 4:14 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all
Default Sydney Airport - q's

I arrive at 6.30am at Sydney and wondered if there were showering facilities to freshen up before the relo's arrive to pick us up as I've told them not to come early for us!

Also does anyone know how much Cathay Pacific charge for xs baggage? I am up to limit already and still have much more packing to do!
Old May 6th 2008, 9:06 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Airport - q's

Showers are on the arrivals level behind the glass lifts, however there are no towels so be prepared

Cathay charge something like 40.00GBP per kilo over so I would be very very careful.

Alternatively use excess baggage or another company at the airport to ship an extra bag to arrive a couple of days after you. Will be a lot more economical to say the least.
Old May 7th 2008, 9:54 am
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney Airport - q's

THanks centurion - do they have hairdryers in the showers??? LOL

I believe I check in on a BA desk at Manchester so am hoping that I can buy an extra bag for £60.