Sydney Advice

Old Jul 21st 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

SilverH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sydney Advice

Hi... hoping to move out to Sudney next year. I know its probably best to wait till we get there to drive around and see places but just wondering if there is anyone that can give an opinion on Epping. What are schools like, is it nice etc etc?

Thanks
Old Jul 21st 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

SilverH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Advice

Sorry I meant Sydney not Sudney
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney Advice

Hi Silver

I know the Epping area pretty well. It's a middle class Sydney suburb well established, with the benefit of a railway line, which is in the process of being upgraded as it will include a link to nearby Chatswood.
Good schools abound in this area, as you're close to all the posh private schools on the north side as well as respected public ones in both Epping and surrounding suburbs.
Housing isn't cheap and consists mainly of older style homes on larger blocks, as well as a proliferation of units around the railway line.
Reputation as nice and safe, close to major shopping centres, unis (Macquarie) and CBD not too far away.
Any more info I can help with just ask Happy to help.