Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Accomodation.........

Sydney Accomodation.........

Old May 23rd 2007, 7:14 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Accomodation.........

Needed for my mom and her friend when they visit next January........ anybody got any ideas for them?
They are both in their sixties and will be spending 2 weeks there.

They booked the trip yesterday and we hav'nt even left for the GC yet!!!!

C x
Old May 24th 2007, 6:50 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Accomodation.........

Originally Posted by shiels
Needed for my mom and her friend when they visit next January........ anybody got any ideas for them?
They are both in their sixties and will be spending 2 weeks there.

They booked the trip yesterday and we hav'nt even left for the GC yet!!!!

C x
C'mon we cant have these pensioners sleeping on the beach can we???!!!!! C x
Old May 24th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Shiels,

Going back 5 years, but we stayed a couple of nights at the Travel Lodge in Sydney. I think it cost us £80 for two nights, with breakfast and an evening meal for two of us. I would say that the standard of accommodation was similar to our Travel Inns.

http://www.travelodge.com.au/locatio...s.aspx?hid=703

Mark
Old May 24th 2007, 4:27 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Hi Shiels,

Going back 5 years, but we stayed a couple of nights at the Travel Lodge in Sydney. I think it cost us £80 for two nights, with breakfast and an evening meal for two of us. I would say that the standard of accommodation was similar to our Travel Inns.

http://www.travelodge.com.au/locatio...s.aspx?hid=703

Mark
Thanks Mark

C x