Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough
Default Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Some of us are organizing a ladies night out in the city on Saturday
25th October.. we are from all areas of Sydney.. Blacktown. Ryde. Winston Hills, the Hills.. etc. But we have decided that we need a good night out with lots of laughter.. if you are at a loose end that night. or have got the hubby to babysit.. you are more than welcome.. The more merrier. We are of all ages. so please let us know if you are interested or if you have the ideal place to start our night out at.. come on ladies lets let our hair down..
Old Oct 4th 2008, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Oz-bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Sounds like a great idea! I would definitely be interested I'm CBD based so if you don't get any other suggestions I can think of one or two places!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 1:18 pm
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

I'd love to come but still in UK at the mo. Please do another Feb time. Sounds like my sort of thing!
Have fun!!
C x
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:19 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

I'm interested; would prefer somewhere round Hornsby.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Me too! OH back from Malaysia that very day. As he arrives I`ll hand our off spring to him and I`ll be footloose & fancy free & gagging to get out. Needs to be on a train line as I don`t drive. North Shore.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:57 am
Just Joined

salspad is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Hi I just moved to Balmain inner west about 2 months ago and would love a girlie night out. I haven't got a car so need to be close to transport, So City and Metro good for me.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough

we are looking at meeting maybe around circular key... any pub ideas
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:15 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

I am unlikely to make a City meet, but I can tell you a great pub to go to - The Orient, on Argyle St. (As you walk in to The Rocks from Circular Quay, it is on the first corner - easy.)

It is a lively place. They have a couple of bands on in the main room, a lovely outdoor area, an upstairs restaurant, and great pub food. I always have a great night out when I go there.

Have fun!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:00 am
Banned

GerryGiraffe is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree. The Orient is a great pub.

GG
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Me too! OH back from Malaysia that very day. As he arrives I`ll hand our off spring to him and I`ll be footloose & fancy free & gagging to get out. Needs to be on a train line as I don`t drive. North Shore.
OMG are you OK Wilgar - did something happen with your car?

Love

Rudi
x
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:42 am
Just Joined

The Beels is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

HI everyone, I seem to keep missing these piss ups so this date is very good for me!

I live in the eastern suburbs, so would obv prefer near here, CBD,The Rocks,Darling harbour, Oxford St, etc, etc

Actually, my mate's funk band (www.myspace.com/dojocuts) plays at Ruby Rabbit (www.rubyrabbit.com.au)on Oxford st on that date-and at least then we have choice for a pub crawl along there.

Let me know what the consensus is and if you need a bed here for the night,

Helen
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Originally Posted by Rudi
OMG are you OK Wilgar - did something happen with your car?

Love

Rudi
x
Hi Rudi
I`m well and happy but as you know being the youngest of all ex-pats I`m still on p-plates and therefore cannot have even a single glass of wine if I`m to drive home!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rudi
I`m well and happy but as you know being the youngest of all ex-pats I`m still on p-plates and therefore cannot have even a single glass of wine if I`m to drive home!
DUH, silly me....I'd forgotten how much younger than me you were. I can't believe I have children who are almost older than you!!!!

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:12 am
Just Joined

salspad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rudi
Hi,

I'm Sali and just moved from the UK and I don't drink, but still went out with my friends and good time. So as long as others don't mind a sober person tagging along, I promise all your drunken secrets will be safe with me. i just like to go out and have a boogie and want to meet new friends. So Wilgar you won't be the only unsloshed one
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rudi
DUH, silly me....I'd forgotten how much younger than me you were. I can't believe I have children who are almost older than you!!!!

Love

Rudi
xxx
Don`t worry Rudi. I`m well aware that you oldies tend to frorget things !I may have to cry off anyway as OH is not vback until following am after all.
Hope all is well up North.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.