Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney.25th October..Pom chicks on the drink

Originally Posted by salspad
Hi,

I'm Sali and just moved from the UK and I don't drink, but still went out with my friends and good time. So as long as others don't mind a sober person tagging along, I promise all your drunken secrets will be safe with me. i just like to go out and have a boogie and want to meet new friends. So Wilgar you won't be the only unsloshed one
Sadly Sali you may well be.(see above). Perhaps we`ll meet another time tho`. Keep and eye on the Meet Ups as there are lots of events on at different times. Where are you?
Oh and welcome to BE!
W
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:35 am
Just Joined

jobseeker is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooh, I would love to come along too!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough

Ladies... we will be meeting at the Opera House bar at about 7:30 on Saturday... if anyone lives near Kellyville / Castlehill we are getting a couple of the husbands to drop us of in the city so you are more than welcome for a lift.... if anyone needs some of the mobile numbers just give us a shout.....

lets get ready to PARTY....
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

salspad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I can't believe the 25th has come round already, as a newbie I don't know any of you yet, so would like somebodys mobile, so when I get there I can find you. thanks sali
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 3:41 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by salspad
Hi, I can't believe the 25th has come round already, as a newbie I don't know any of you yet, so would like somebodys mobile, so when I get there I can find you. thanks sali

Bugger i missed this one as not been on here for a while so will keep my eye out for the next.

Did you have a good time?
Lisa
xx
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:55 am
Just Joined

eashley is an unknown quantity at this point

Last one was October Wendy, isn't it time we organised another one? Perhaps a different area than the rocks this time?