Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

ozbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sydney 2005 NYE Firework

Some video link I found from Internet:
http://d8.yousendit.com/D/0V7RPTSU4H...e_firework.wmv
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:20 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney 2005 NYE Firework

See that blue light on the right hand end of the Opera House? Thats exacly where we were sat. On of the most awesome sites i've ever seen.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:28 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
See that blue light on the right hand end of the Opera House? Thats exacly where we were sat. On of the most awesome sites i've ever seen.

Yeah I think I can see you if I look close.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

See that blue light on the right hand end of the Opera House? One of the most awesome sites i've ever seen.
A blue light novel is it BELinda ?
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:32 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah I think I can see you if I look close.

LOL.. yes thats me on the Channel 9 ice rink they erected for the show. I was going to do my torville and dean routine but some young upstart beat me to it
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bix
A blue light novel is it BELinda ?
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:46 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Nice video!
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Sydney 2005 NYE Firework

LOL.. yes thats me on the Channel 9 ice rink they erected for the show. I was going to do my torville and dean routine but some young upstart beat me to it

WOW!!!!!!! What a display, would have loved to have been there, and I thought the fireworks at 'Epcot', Florida were good.............
For those who've not seen it, watch it, it is 'bloody great'.................
TTFN
daveandkathh
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:58 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozbear

Some video link I found from Internet:
http://d8.yousendit.com/D/0V7RPTSU4H...e_firework.wmv
Wow!! It's stunning!

I'm definitely there next year!!!
Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:02 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Welshie
Wow!! It's stunning!

I'm definitely there next year!!!

Well just remember the little blue bit on the opera house is Lindas, so find your own spot.