Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

swinging(not the golf club type)

swinging(not the golf club type)

Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

malpjc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default swinging(not the golf club type)

hi,a friend of mine went to oz for his honeymoon and stayed with friends of his wife,when they found out that we were applying for a visa he said not to go.
when i asked him why he said the chicken burgers were all watery and not very tasty? and that they got invited to a neighbours for a big party and it was full of married couples that were swapping and sha _ _ing all in front of each other .
now by no means of the imagination am i a prude but is this commonplace,if it is i don't think i can go,
my chicken burgers have got to be tasty. ha,ha
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: swinging(not the golf club type)

Yep, thats reality, every night we have watery burgers for tea, then go out and swap husbands with the neighbours.........makes for an exciting life, so i don't know how anyone can say they get bored in Oz..... Mind you I'm getting a bit bored with just trying out the guys next door, so I'm going to be adventurous tonight - off to gatecrash the swapping party in the next street for a change.........
:scared:

Soory, but that has to be the weakest excuse EVER for not emigrating!!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yep, thats reality, every night we have watery burgers for tea, then go out and swap husbands with the neighbours.........makes for an exciting life, so i don't know how anyone can say they get bored in Oz..... Mind you I'm getting a bit bored with just trying out the guys next door, so I'm going to be adventurous tonight - off to gatecrash the swapping party in the next street for a change.........
:scared:

Soory, but that has to be the weakest excuse EVER for not emigrating!!!!
I knew there was somnething here I needed to try, anybody want to take me
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Could put a whole new light on these meets we have couldn't it - Expats Swinging Parties instead of Meets!!!

Funny how if its so widespread no-one on here has talked about it before, or are you all tooooo shy???
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

malpjc is an unknown quantity at this point

just to try and combine the two things here,i once went upto one of those mobile motorway snack bars.behind the counter was the roughest looking woman i had ever seen,anyway i ordered a jumbo hot dog and then i noticed the woman slap a frozen chicken burger under her hairy armpit.i asked her what she was doing and she said she was defrosting it,i said cancel the hot dog
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Could put a whole new light on these meets we have couldn't it - Expats Swinging Parties instead of Meets!!!

Funny how if its so widespread no-one on here has talked about it before, or are you all tooooo shy???
Strange, ive never heard of it.....I must be a right ugly Bast**d
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:15 pm
owieb

Enlighten yourselves to a whole new 'Oz' way of life!

WARNING: Contains naughty pictures and adult themes that may offend some people or send their company firewall into lockdown!

www.redhotpie.com.au

Last edited by owieb; Sep 6th 2004 at 11:39 pm.

Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:03 am
Badge

Originally Posted by owieb
Enlighten yourselves to a whole new 'Oz' way of life!

WARNING: Contains naughty pictures and adult themes that may offend some people or send their company firewall into lockdown!

www.redhotpie.com.au
I'll be right on it.

Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:49 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by soapy
Strange, ive never heard of it.....I must be a right ugly Bast**d
I've never heard of it, must be ugly too

..........ummmmm....did get invited to Ekka dog show though

Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:57 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by malpjc
hi,a friend of mine went to oz for his honeymoon and stayed with friends of his wife,when they found out that we were applying for a visa he said not to go.
when i asked him why he said the chicken burgers were all watery and not very tasty? and that they got invited to a neighbours for a big party and it was full of married couples that were swapping and sha _ _ing all in front of each other .
now by no means of the imagination am i a prude but is this commonplace,if it is i don't think i can go,
But were they smoking? .. course it's not commonplace.. I've never heard of such a thing.. but perhaps I'm ugly too
You're more likely to be bored at these neighbours parties and fall asleep ( perhaps that's when they do it - when I'm asleep)
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:36 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

So thats why Johanne keeps asking when the next Sex-Pat meet is.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

just to try and combine the two things here,i once went upto one of those mobile motorway snack bars.behind the counter was the roughest looking woman i had ever seen,anyway i ordered a jumbo hot dog and then i noticed the woman slap a frozen chicken burger under her hairy armpit.i asked her what she was doing and she said she was defrosting it,i said cancel the hot dog
That is GROSS! I always thought those snack caravans looked dodgy....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Well we're going to a '60s party on saturday - I'll keep my eyes peeled. I will be looking stunning, of course, in my terry-towelling flowery dress with blonde wig. The food is expected to be good - so if I spot chicken burgers, I'll know there's something going down ...............
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:04 am
owieb

Originally Posted by chocaholic
I'll know there's something going down ...............
I think it's more WHO you have to be worried about!

Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by owieb
I think it's more WHO you have to be worried about!
This whole thread makes me laugh!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.