Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sussex Meeting (lets get together)

Wikiposts

Sussex Meeting (lets get together)

Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice
Default Re: Sussex Meeting (lets get together)

Originally Posted by dickchap
Lynn W

Computers been down for 2 weeks so am catching up on events. The 2nd is fine with me and the family, so put us down as a yes.

DickChap

FANTASTIC - how many of you will be coming ?

so far i think there will be 8..

come guys come and join us at withdean stadium on the 2nd April

Old Mar 19th 2005, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lynn W
FANTASTIC - how many of you will be coming ?

so far i think there will be 8..

come guys come and join us at withdean stadium on the 2nd April

Hi guys. just keeping this thread up top so more people can see it.

anymore coming along ????
Old Mar 19th 2005, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Hi we are in Worthing would love to get to a meet at some point, we can,t make that date i have been looking hoping you might change the date. We are about to send our tra off so only at that start, so hopefully we could make a future one.It would be good to have a positive chat with people in the same boat, by the way we have 2 very small kids, so we feel we have lots to learn!!

Tracy and Lee
Old Mar 20th 2005, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi lynn,

Apologies for delay in answering - we've been in sunny Florida for 2 weeks....ah, sunny weather......

Still ok for the 2nd. It will be me, hubby (Wayne) and is son ok as well (Zack is 7 months)??

Cheers,

Judith
Old Mar 20th 2005, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi lynn,

Apologies for delay in answering - we've been in sunny Florida for 2 weeks....ah, sunny weather......

Still ok for the 2nd. It will be me, hubby (Wayne) and is son ok as well (Zack is 7 months)??

Cheers,

Judith

Hi guys

so far there is 11 of us going to the meet on 2nd April

There is another couple from worthing that would like to join us, but are unable to make that date. we have changed the date once before !

what are everyones views on moving the date froward or back. ??

if not then we will keep it the same.

let us know asap so we can finalise the date once and for all !

thanks guys x
Old Mar 20th 2005, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi guys

so far there is 11 of us going to the meet on 2nd April

There is another couple from worthing that would like to join us, but are unable to make that date. we have changed the date once before !

what are everyones views on moving the date froward or back. ??

if not then we will keep it the same.

let us know asap so we can finalise the date once and for all !

thanks guys x
We're pretty flexible with dates, there are a few we can't do, but would really depend on if it is a weekend or not.

J
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sonictigger
We're pretty flexible with dates, there are a few we can't do, but would really depend on if it is a weekend or not.

J
Thank you ! just need to wait for the others now. i will email the others later

Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

MarkO'G is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you ! just need to wait for the others now. i will email the others later

Hi Lynn,

We are pretty much ok over the next few weeks. I think we have one weekend away in April, before the validation trip at the end of April. Daytime or evening is fine (weekends preferable).

Cheers

Mark
Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MarkO'G
Hi Lynn,

We are pretty much ok over the next few weeks. I think we have one weekend away in April, before the validation trip at the end of April. Daytime or evening is fine (weekends preferable).

Cheers

Mark
Hi Lyn Please don,t worry about us ,you have been trying to organise this meet for awhile i am sure there will be another meet we can get to thanks for thinking about us!!

Tracy and Lee
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Hi Lynne

We haven't forgotten about this meet.

Neil
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alinora9
Hi Lyn Please don,t worry about us ,you have been trying to organise this meet for awhile i am sure there will be another meet we can get to thanks for thinking about us!!

Tracy and Lee

Hi Guys

This post is for Mark,Lara / Judith / neil / Dick chap

can we think about changing the date please !

Tracey & Lee would like to join us but RE UNABLE to make the date. can i make another date say the 9th April same place etc... can the above people let me know if that date will be ok for them. It will be nice to get as many people as possible together.

If any more would like to join us please do so. ! if this date is no good then we will go back to the original date 2nd April. let me know please.

THANKS GUYS X X
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Hi Guys

Tracey & Lee would like to join us but RE UNABLE to make the date. can i make another date say the 9th April same place etc... can the above people let me know if that date will be ok for them. It will be nice to get as many people as possible together.

If any more would like to join us please do so. ! if this date is no good then we will go back to the original date 2nd April. let me know please.

THANKS GUYS X X

9th is probably okay for us too, as we've now both quit our jobs and now await the shippers!

Neil
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wongstonn
9th is probably okay for us too, as we've now both quit our jobs and now await the shippers!

Neil
Thanks Neil -

I cant wait to meet everyone

what about everyone else ! !
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

MarkO'G is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Neil -

I cant wait to meet everyone

what about everyone else ! !

Hi Lynn,

We can't make the 9th. Now confirmed that is the only weekend we are away between now and the 29th April. Any other weekend is fine. Looking forward to the meet and catching up. Also, looking forward to our validation trip which is now only 5 weeks away
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Guys

THANKS GUYS X X
Hi Lynn,

The 9th works better for us actually, as there is a family thing going on the w/e of the 2nd, so would prefer the 9th.

Cheers,

Judith

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.