Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sussex Meeting (lets get together)

Wikiposts

Sussex Meeting (lets get together)

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice
Default Re: Sussex Meeting (lets get together)

Originally Posted by Lynn W
So Guys lets get the numbers together then . whose coming along on -

FRIDAY 18th MARCH 2005 at the SPORTSMAN at WITHDEAN 8pm.

there is a place for the children to play. SEE YOU THERE !
Hi there,

everyone interested in the meeting at brighton on MARCH 18th at WITHDEAN STADIUM. please let me know.

who is coming.??

if the date is not any good for some/most people, please pick another date. we can make any date.

thank U x
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

everyone interested in the meeting at brighton on MARCH 18th at WITHDEAN STADIUM. please let me know.

who is coming.??

if the date is not any good for some/most people, please pick another date. we can make any date.

thank U x
I'll try an get there but my boys play footy 6-7 in Burgess Hill and we could be in MAD PANIC MODE as we pack our bags for our holiday to Oz on 22nd.

I'll check it out with the boss.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 3:07 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

What sort of time on the 18th March are you thinking about?

DC
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Originally Posted by dickchap
What sort of time on the 18th March are you thinking about?

DC

Hi DC, and all,

i have not had many replys to the meet, maybe we should change the date. who is interested please let us know.

it would be nice to no numbers, we can make it later on into march when hopefully the weather is warmer and we could sit outside.

It could be a gr8 night so please please please let us know about the date etc...

or if anyone has another date ...

thanks guys x
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi DC, and all,

i have not had many replys to the meet, maybe we should change the date. who is interested please let us know.

it would be nice to no numbers, we can make it later on into march when hopefully the weather is warmer and we could sit outside.

It could be a gr8 night so please please please let us know about the date etc...

thanks guys x
Hi Lynn,

We (Hubby, me and baby) would love to meet up with you guys, but can't make March until after the 21st...weekends are better re work etc. Saying that, Easter is the weekend of the 26th...would that be a better idea, or are most people tied up with family??

Thanks for trying to organize this meet....sorting out visa applications is bad enough, without organising one of these as well....Karma coming your way.

Judith
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

MarkO'G is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi DC, and all,

thanks guys x

Hi Lyn,

Cannot make the 18th as visiting family in Manchester that weekend. After easter weekend we will be around until we fly off on validation visit on the 29th April.

Withdean is a good venue for us, thanks for pulling the organising together.

Cheers

Mark
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

the wife refers to burgess hill as buggers hole...can you enlighten me?

Quite miss sussex. used to be in HH quite a lot and played footie for Lindfield cricketers (strangely) on a sunday morning many moons ago
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RichS
the wife refers to burgess hill as buggers hole...can you enlighten me?

Quite miss sussex. used to be in HH quite a lot and played footie for Lindfield cricketers (strangely) on a sunday morning many moons ago
Hi guys, it seems like a lot of people would like to get together for a meeting in SUSSEX, but the date is not good. I have read through all the replys, how about SATURDAY 2nd APRIL still same place withdean. the weather should be warmer and we should be able to sit outside. Need to find out about the football ! !

hope this date is better. awaiting replys.

PLEASE HELP TO KEEP THIS THREAD FRESH..

Cheers Lynn X

PS: thanks for the KARMA... needed it xxx
Old Feb 26th 2005, 3:47 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Hi guys, it seems like a lot of people would like to get together for a meeting in SUSSEX, but the date is not good. I have read through all the replys, how about SATURDAY 2nd APRIL still same place withdean. the weather should be warmer and we should be able to sit outside. Need to find out about the football ! !

hope this date is better. awaiting replys.

PLEASE HELP TO KEEP THIS THREAD FRESH..

Cheers Lynn X

PS: thanks for the KARMA... needed it xxx
Being an Ex Sussex chick and attending a couple of Sussex meets last year before moving out I am bumping this.

I'd love to be there and if anyone wants to stump up my air fare please feel free.

Have fun guys these meets really are fun and you can find out so much information.

Kala
Old Feb 26th 2005, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi Lynn,

Sat 2nd April is good with us. No idea where the pub is, but know doubt we'll find it . Definately count us in.

Judith
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi Lynn,

Sat 2nd April is good with us. No idea where the pub is, but know doubt we'll find it . Definately count us in.

Judith
hi judith

thank you just need a few more to let me know was coming, dates etc..

COME ON GUYS whose up for a fantastic night out ....... SAT 2ND APRIL

cheers lynn x

If you not a member and you want to come along my mail address is [email protected] mail me and let me know , it would be gr8 to have some idea of numbers .. thanks guy
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

MarkO'G is an unknown quantity at this point

hi judith

thank you just need a few more to let me know was coming, dates etc..

COME ON GUYS whose up for a fantastic night out ....... SAT 2ND APRIL

cheers lynn x

If you not a member and you want to come along my mail address is [email protected] mail me and let me know , it would be gr8 to have some idea of numbers .. thanks guy

Hi Lyn,

We will be able to make Saturday 2nd. Albion are playing away that Saturday, pub should be o.k. Looking forward to a few beers

What time are we meeting up? (Need to arrange babysitter!)

Cheers

Mark
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Hi...

Would love to have come as we are from Barcombe (nr Lewes) but we are now 5 weeks into out new life in Perth!!

All the best with your Sussex get together.

Paul and Chloe
Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Paul and Chloe
Hi...

Would love to have come as we are from Barcombe (nr Lewes) but we are now 5 weeks into out new life in Perth!!

All the best with your Sussex get together.

Paul and Chloe

GREAT we are getting a few good replys back

How about 8 oclock at the withdean sportsman.

So if you fancy joining us, let me know....

hopefully by the end of the week we should know how many !

Please help keep this thread up top so everyone can see it. .. cheers
Old Feb 28th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

2nd April looks good from where we are too

Neil

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.