Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sussex meet this saturday 10th July

Wikiposts

Sussex meet this saturday 10th July

Old Jul 6th 2004, 2:59 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Sussex meet this saturday 10th July

Typical me I double booked myself (Aunt getting married cant get out of it) and can no longer make 2 pm on Saturday but think I can be there for 4pm

There seems to be a couple of people interested and I'm sure you can all still meet at 2pm, I'll just be a bit late.

Inn in the Park (its a brewsters)
Tilgate Park
Titmus Drive
Crawley

Who's up for it

Kala
Old Jul 6th 2004, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sussex meet this saturday 10th July

Originally posted by kala
Typical me I double booked myself (Aunt getting married cant get out of it) and can no longer make 2 pm on Saturday but think I can be there for 4pm

There seems to be a couple of people interested and I'm sure you can all still meet at 2pm, I'll just be a bit late.

Tilgate Park
Titmus Drive
Crawley

Who's up for it

Kala
I would have been, but typical of me, forgot it is my one and only nieces 6th birthday bash..........so I'll have to trawl my trio of boys over to it.

A beer in the park talking about Oz versus Madhouse playtime for over excited 6 year olds...............err, where did I go wrong....
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:47 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Kala - we're in the middle of the pre-moving rush and exchanging contracts so will have to take a drizzle check!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Sutherland - til we find a house with a nice kitchen! Oh, even better - found one with a nice pool.
Mr. Ee will become famous soon enoughMr. Ee will become famous soon enough

Any positives?

Don't want to be the only one there...
Old Jul 7th 2004, 9:51 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sussex meet this saturday 10th July

Originally posted by kala

Tilgate Park
Titmus Drive
Crawley

Who's up for it

Kala
Damn! I'm taking some books back to the library then. Sorry
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

tomtanktop is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone going to be there then?