Reload this Page >

survey-average price-victoria

survey-average price-victoria

Old Jun 13th 2009, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

sybilipicus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default survey-average price-victoria

hiya

Don't know if any of you have had a contour and feature survey (think it's the basic to get a house built?) Was just wondering what the average price was and hoping people can give me a vague idea?

Ta
Old Jun 13th 2009, 11:39 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: survey-average price-victoria

Originally Posted by sybilipicus
hiya

Don't know if any of you have had a contour and feature survey (think it's the basic to get a house built?) Was just wondering what the average price was and hoping people can give me a vague idea?

Ta
Soil test about $500 to $700 (depends various factors such as depth number of holes, accessibility too site, nature of construction ie single level property versus 8 storey high rise)

Land Survey ? $2k to $3k for existing survey of site. Maybe another $1k for overshadowing, building envelope.