Reload this Page >

A Surprise In Store

Wikiposts

A Surprise In Store

Old May 20th 2004, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Clare Everest is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking A Surprise In Store

This is my first OZ birthday and I am now officially 30 aauugghh..

I thought that being away from all my family today would be hard but they are so supportive that I am astonished how much love can be given over such a distance.

The door bell rang a while ago and standing there was a man with a huge box of flower's from all my family. Inside was a card saying that they have planned a big surprise for me when I return to the UK on July the 10th!!

I am soooo happy - what a great birthday. Family you are great!

I guess that for all of you that worry about missing family or those that already do, it just go's to show that however far away you are, you are never forgotten and they will always be there for you wherever you are.
Old May 20th 2004, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday Clare,

Hope you have a great day/evening.

And the sun is shining today
Old May 20th 2004, 3:48 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: A Surprise In Store

Originally posted by Clare Everest
This is my first OZ birthday and I am now officially 30 aauugghh..

I thought that being away from all my family today would be hard but they are so supportive that I am astonished how much love can be given over such a distance.

The door bell rang a while ago and standing there was a man with a huge box of flower's from all my family. Inside was a card saying that they have planned a big surprise for me when I return to the UK on July the 10th!!

I am soooo happy - what a great birthday. Family you are great!

I guess that for all of you that worry about missing family or those that already do, it just go's to show that however far away you are, you are never forgotten and they will always be there for you wherever you are.
Happy Birthday to you.. and what are you doing spending it on the net?? Get and crack a bottle of wine open.. and have a long soak in the tub... p.s being 30 isn't bad.. you are now offically an old git.like me ... and into your second childhood... have fun
Old May 20th 2004, 3:52 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE..YAHOOOOOO THE BIGISH 30.!!!

Hope the rest of your day is just as happy as opening that card.

Have a brilliant one..crack open a few bottles and put your feet up !!!

Old May 20th 2004, 3:54 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A Surprise In Store

Welcome to the the land of codgers. Happy Birthday.
Old May 20th 2004, 4:01 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Clare, your just a baby ( well compared to me )
Old May 20th 2004, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Had a great day so far!!

Wiggles and Hi five rollerarama, (mental age is correct I guess)

I will finish it off with a food court dinner with kids after swim lesson's. Bless, no expense spared! then off to the cinema to watch Troy. ohh and stuff my face with chocolate - thanks Hevs

Having a good Aussie's booze up at ours tomorrow night - Beds are being set up everwhere! won't be posting Sunday

Still in the clouds here Jaykay
Old May 20th 2004, 4:11 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Had a great day so far!!

Wiggles and Hi five rollerarama, (mental age is correct I guess)

I will finish it off with a food court dinner with kids after swim lesson's. Bless, no expense spared! then off to the cinema to watch Troy. ohh and stuff my face with chocolate - thanks Hevs

Having a good Aussie's booze up at ours tomorrow night - Beds are being set up everwhere! won't be posting Sunday

Still in the clouds here Jaykay
Woohooo Party at Clares tomorrow night. Awww Damn I'm watching the Bombers, sorry Clare.
Old May 20th 2004, 4:23 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Happy birthday Clare. 30 is not old ma'am, I turned 30 some time ago and I don't feel old. Even with kids, I don't feel old.

Old May 20th 2004, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Now the sun is shining

I guess that us lumberjacks are just a bit slower than everyone else
Old May 20th 2004, 4:33 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Now the sun is shining
And so it should, on yer Birthday.
Hope it continues to be a good one, long in to the night.
I did an all nighter on my 30th. Maybe I was trying to prove I could still do it. Wouldn't recommend it though.
Old May 20th 2004, 7:11 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Bless, no expense spared! then off to the cinema to watch Troy. ohh and stuff my face with chocolate - thanks Hevs
She got you chocolate as well ?????

Hope you have a great day.
Old May 20th 2004, 7:12 pm
The Godfather

Originally posted by HUP
She got you chocolate as well ?????

Hope you have a great day.

Didn't come in a tupperware container did it Clare?
Old May 20th 2004, 7:25 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Didn't come in a tupperware container did it Clare?
Nope and I think Clares gonna be another one requiring the pre event brochure as I believe she'll be away for the Tupperware party.
Old May 20th 2004, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by HUP
Nope and I think Clares gonna be another one requiring the pre event brochure as I believe she'll be away for the Tupperware party.

ohh heck! thought that I had escaped that one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.