Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers paradise loners!

Surfers paradise loners!

Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Gary and Alex is on a distinguished road
Default Surfers paradise loners!

Hello, we are currently living in surfers paradise and wondered if there was anyone in the area who would like to meet up for a drink and a chat?
we are husband and wife in surfers for 6 months possible year age 26 and 31.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:39 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surfers paradise loners!

Originally Posted by Gary and Alex
Hello, we are currently living in surfers paradise and wondered if there was anyone in the area who would like to meet up for a drink and a chat?
Sadly can't make it up there for a drink as we live in Adelaide, but my husband and I met there 15 years ago, in 'Cocktails and Dreams', whilst backpacking.

Looking forward to visiting there someday with the 3 kids, to show them where it all began!

Have a beer or 10 for us!!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

hello i'am off to sufers on tuesday 11.9.07 for two weeks looking for property
as we hope to move out there next sept, I would like to meet up with anybody who lives out there!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

There's a Gold Coast meet coming up in October. Soapy is organising it and by the looks of the thread it's getting fairly busy!

** Just noticed you've already put your name down! **

Last edited by Stella340; Sep 9th 2007 at 10:56 pm.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beasty boy
hello i'am off to sufers on tuesday 11.9.07 for two weeks looking for property
as we hope to move out there next sept, I would like to meet up with anybody who lives out there!
Hello, well let us know when you get here and settled and we can make some arangements to meet up for a drink if you fancy it.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stella340
There's a Gold Coast meet coming up in October. Soapy is organising it and by the looks of the thread it's getting fairly busy!

** Just noticed you've already put your name down! **
o thanks for the invite anyway! hopefully see you there.-
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:10 am
Just Joined

Lucy and Al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gary and Alex
Hi Guys, Me and my Man are living in Southport (just by Australia Fair) we have just moved from Sydney about 3 weeks ago - Lived in Oz now for about 3 years... We would love to meet up with you for a beer. I'm 30 and Al is 33 (I know, oldie bugger) Let us know a time and where... We are unavailable this weekend but the weekend after is all good...
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lucy and Al
Hi Guys, Me and my Man are living in Southport (just by Australia Fair) we have just moved from Sydney about 3 weeks ago - Lived in Oz now for about 3 years... We would love to meet up with you for a beer. I'm 30 and Al is 33 (I know, oldie bugger) Let us know a time and where... We are unavailable this weekend but the weekend after is all good...
Hi all. We live on Chevron Island, just over the road from Surfers. I'm 30, Est is 33, we'd be up for beers with anyone and everyone. Let's sort an evening out!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Well we are a bit new to this but it looks like a few people are interested so why dont we meet up next sat night (22nd sept)? say 8.pm at the fiddlers green pub on cavill avenue? is that ok with everyone? let us know
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

meetup sounds great arrive on the 11.09.07 on a reccy trip (house hunting
etc) return to england on the 28 09 07. so can make that date if all is confirmed.
ps may need directions staying at budds beach hotel.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beasty boy
meetup sounds great arrive on the 11.09.07 on a reccy trip (house hunting
etc) return to england on the 28 09 07. so can make that date if all is confirmed.
ps may need directions staying at budds beach hotel.
meet up sounds good, we'll be there- we will walk past budds beach pretty much so we'll show ya where the pub is beasty! send me a pm and i'll give u my mobile
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

It's sounding good to me (31) and hubby (34)
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:00 am
Just Joined

Lucy and Al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Stella340
It's sounding good to me (31) and hubby (34)
sounds great to me... me and alec will be there with bells on!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lucy and Al
sounds great to me... me and alec will be there with bells on!
Excellent!! Will see you all then
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

ok cool, all confirmed then! look forward to seeing you all there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.