Old Jul 3rd 2004, 7:20 am
ABCDiamond

Default Surfers Paradise

This was surfers paradise on Thursday

from Courier Mail
Attached Thumbnails Surfers Paradise-goldcoast.jpg  

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 7:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surfers Paradise

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
This was surfers paradise on Thursday

from Courier Mail
im thinking of moving states already
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 7:33 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by soapy
im thinking of moving states already
I spent quite a few years in NSW, but now wild horses wouldn't drag me back !

But then, I was in Western Sydney !!

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 7:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I spent quite a few years in NSW, but now wild horses wouldn't drag me back !

But then, I was in Western Sydney !!
we wont put our roots in too deep here, our first choice was the gold coast, but the jobs were on sydney. we will stick this out for a while until the jobs appear.
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by soapy
we wont put our roots in too deep here, our first choice was the gold coast, but the jobs were on sydney. we will stick this out for a while until the jobs appear.
Glad to see I picked the right place
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 8:50 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Those girls are South African netballers. A lot of Queensland men will be hoping they defect.
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 9:38 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Ulujain
Those girls are South African netballers. A lot of Queensland men will be hoping they defect.
How do you apply to sponsor them ?

Do you need to tell the missus first ?

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 9:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

How do you apply to sponsor them ?

Do you need to tell the missus first ?
pure magic